you cant play the refs," Williams said. "At the end of the day

in Aktuelles 17.09.2019 05:01
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

DUESSELDORF, Germany -- Top-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber cruised into the quarterfinals of the Duesseldorf Open by beating Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-3, 6-1 on Wednesday. Trent Alexander-Arnold England Jersey . Kohlschreiber dominated in all aspects of the game in his first match in the clay-court tournament and will next meet qualifier Mate Delic, who beat Dustin Brown 6-3, 6-0. Defending champion Juan Monaco won with ease as well, beating second-seeded Marcel Granollers 6-1, 6-2. Monaco will next play the big-serving seventh-seeded Ivo Karlovic, who overcame wild card Nikola Milojevic 6-4, 7-5. Jurgen Melzer fired an ace on his fourth match point to edge fourth-seeded Joao Sousa 7-6 (6), 4-6, 6-4 and will next play Jiri Vesely, who ousted Nikolay Davydenko 6-1, 7-6 (5). Third-seeded Andreas Seppi and Denis Istomin also advanced to the last eight. Kieran Trippier England Jersey . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3. John Stones England Jersey . -- Get a flow chart ready to follow the Packers quarterback situation. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Kyle-Walker-England-Jersey/ . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night.ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington Redskins and the NFL are reviewing an incident in which a game official allegedly directed profane words at left tackle Trent Williams. "You just cant use that type of language to get your point across," Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said. Williams said he was called vulgar names by official No. 81 -- which would be umpire Roy Ellison -- during a Redskins possession late in the second quarter of Sundays 24-16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. Other players say they heard the words as well, and a replay shows Ellison gesturing at Williams while walking backward just before a snap, with Williams, quarterback Robert Griffin III and tight end Niles Paul turning to look back at Ellison. "To me, this is a players league," Williams told reporters after the game. "I just dont think theres no room for you to have to take that from the team and the refs. I think its very unprofessional. ... Im at a loss for words. You never expect that, as a player, going into the game to have to beef witth the refs also. Phil Jones Jersey. quot; "Its psychologically -- youve got to think youre going against the refs, and you cant play the refs," Williams said. "At the end of the day, theyve got the last call. When that flag comes out of their pocket, its their choice to pick it up or not. You know, thats a helpless feeling." Shanahan said he has spoken to the players involved. Some of the linemen were wearing microphones, which the league can use to verify exactly what happened. "I feel very strongly about words that were used to our players," Shanahan said, "because you have a number of players that said they heard it. Im disappointed in what had happened, but thats probably all I can discuss at this point." After the game, a pool reporter approached the officials bus and asked head referee Walt Coleman for comment. The reporter said Coleman directed the driver to roll up the window, and the bus pulled away. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said the incident is "under review." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen