s to beat Pacos Ferreira on Sunday to stay in touch with Benfica.Also

in Aktuelles 05.07.2018 03:59
von hfy962464 • 150 Beiträge

LISBON, Portugal - Benfica beat Boavista 3-0 at home on Saturday to increase its overnight lead of the Portuguese league to nine points. Custom Packers Jerseys .Lima opened the scoring for the defending champions in the 23rd minute when he headed in Maxi Pereiras pass.Pereira doubled the lead 10 minutes later, and Jonas converted a penalty in the second half after he was fouled by Afonso Figueiredo.Second-place FC Porto needs to beat Pacos Ferreira on Sunday to stay in touch with Benfica.Also, Guimaraes remained in fourth after a 1-1 draw with struggling Penafiel, while Nacional beat Belenenses 2-1. Jaire Alexander Jersey . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. JK Scott Jersey . The midfielder had an operation on Saturday, and is set to miss seven Premier League games, the third round of the FA Cup and the semifinals of the League Cup. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/jaire-alexander-jersey/ .Y. - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda.The Calgary Stampeders locked up a part of their offence on Friday. The team announced theyve re-signed wide-receiver Jabari Arthur to a new contract. As per team policy, terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Arthur, 31, would have become a free-agent on Feb. 15. He saw his role increase when Nik Lewis suffered a season-ending leg injury on Aug. 17. "Jabari has been a valuable member of the team for a number of years and he proved his worth this season in particular when injuries depleted our receiving corps and he was asked to take on a larger role," said head coach and general manager John Hufnagel. &quoot;Im pleased that he has chosen to remain in Calgary. Josh Jackson Jersey. " He played all 18 games this season, including the Western Final, compiling career highs in receiving yards with 510 and touchdowns with three. The Montreal native has played his entire six-year career in Calgary, recording 86 catches for 1, 068 yards and four touchdowns over 57 regular-season games. "Im extremely excited to stay with the Stamps," says Arthur. "I knew that Calgary is where I wanted to be. I hope to start and finish my career here and Im excited to chase another Grey Cup in the years to come." Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen