in Val Gardena, Italy, on Dec. 15, 2012. Its been a

in Aktuelles 19.09.2019 08:29
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

Phoenix, AZ (SportsNetwork. Cheap NMD Australia .com) - Isaiah Thomas made his Phoenix Suns debut a memorable one, shooting 9-of-11 for 23 points off the bench in a 119-99 rout of the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday. Thomas, the former King who signed a four-year deal with Phoenix this offseason, accepted a lesser role in hopes of being the missing piece for the playoff-hopeful Suns. I got going a little bit, and we had fun. A good start, Thomas said. Phoenix, which was projected to finish near the bottom of the standings a season ago, surprised by finishing a game shy of the eighth seed in a loaded Western Conference. All five starters reached double figures for the Suns, with Marcus Morris hitting five threes en route to 21 points. Goran Dragic scored 18 points and Eric Bledsoe went for 16 points and nine assists before getting ejected late in the third quarter. For the second straight night, Kobe Bryant was the lone bright spot for the Lakers. Bryant scored 31 points on 25 shots while the rest of LAs starters had 25 points combined on the same number of looks. I told you guys from the beginning I am back to myself, Bryant said. Los Angles has been outscored 84-18 from the 3-point line through two games. Less than seven minutes in, Markieff Morris followed Bledsoes 3-pointer with a reverse layup plus a free throw as Phoenix opened up a 20-9 lead. Thomas scored five straight late in the period and after one, it was 33-19. Behind back-to-back Wayne Ellington jumpers, LA pulled back to within six 1 1/2 minutes into the second. Bryant then converted a three-point play to make it 41-37, but thats as close as the Lakers would get. Bledsoe went on a personal 7-0 run, and Phoenix led 59-50 at the break. The Lakers nearly stole moomentum early in the third, as Wesley Johnson drew a foul and hit three free throws 11 seconds in. But Phoenix got hot from the floor and at the 8:00 point of the third, the hosts had opened up an 18-point edge. Both Morris brothers hit triples during the 14-2 flurry, and LA never challenged the rest of the way. Things got chippy late in the third when Bryant and Bledsoe got tangled up under the basket. Bledsoe was handed his second technical foul for kicking the scorers table in frustration that a foul wasnt called on the previous play. Game Notes Phoenix shot 16-of-32 from behind the arc ... Ed Davis scored 14 points off the bench for the Lakers, while Ellington totaled 13 ... The Lakers started 0-2 for the third time in four years. Ultra Boost Australia Sale . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. Adidas NMD R1 Australia . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/superstar-shoes-australia/black.html . -- Brady Heslip scored a season-high 20 points to help Baylor beat No.BEAVER CREEK, Colo. - Kjetil Jansrud cant ever remember a run like this, where he didnt make so much as one tiny slipup on a tricky course designed to tax and tease skiers.The Norwegian settled into the perfect line, smoothly glided through the bumpy course and moments after crossing the finish line stuck out both arms as if he were soaring.These days, it sure seems that way. Jansrud extended his World Cup streak to three straight races with a downhill victory Friday.The 29-year-old finished in 1 minute, 40.17 seconds to hold off Beat Feuz by 0.54 seconds after the Swiss skier made a late push. American Steven Nyman was third for his first podium spot in two years.Its as close to a perfect run as I couldve had, said Jansrud, who became the first male skier to win three straight events since Austrias Marcel Hirscher in 2012. Felt solid all the way.Calgarys Jan Hudec finished 17th and Manny Osborne-Paradis of North Vancouver, B.C., was 20th.Jansrud kept the Birds of Prey downhill title in the Norwegian family. Teammate Aksel Lund Svindal couldnt defend his crown after tearing his Achilles tendon playing soccer in October.Jumping out of the start gate, Jansrud was slightly behind Nymans early pace. But then Jansrud took off, finding a way to generate maximum speed, much as he did in Lake Louise, Alberta, last weekend when he swept the two speed races.His competitors are now searching for ways to keep up, same as they did when Svindal was at his best on the slopes.Jansruds on fire, said American Travis Ganong, who finished fifth despite a recent puncture fracture he suffered at the top of his shin in a training mishap. Hes unbeatable.With no Svindal this season, Jansrud has the added pressure of leading the way for the Norwegians.So far, so good, with the country now winning four of the opening five mens events. Henrik Kristoffersen accounted for the other victory — a slalom race in Levi, Finland.Im glad I can perform when Aksels gone, said Jansrud, who earned the gold medal in the super-G and aa bronze in the downhill at the Sochi Games last February. NMD R1 Womens Australia. Otherwise, the questions would be the other way around. Id have a huge problem explaining why I cant be fast with Aksel gone. But I dont feel like Im stepping out of (his) shadow. Its an individual sport and Im happy for myself.Hes also taken a sizeable lead in the overall standings, holding a 136-point edge over the defending champion Hirscher.Its not my biggest goal of the season, but if I keep my good shape, I hope to compete with him for the overall, said Jansrud, who joked that his long hair was the result of travelling away from home rather than a new fashion statement. Hopefully, for everybody at home its going to be exciting.Nyman found his run super encouraging, returning to the podium for the first time since he won in Val Gardena, Italy, on Dec. 15, 2012. Its been a tumultuous few seasons for him, dealing with back, knee and Achilles tendon injuries. He also slipped to the U.S. squads B team, meaning he has to pay $20,000 out of his own pocket to race this season.Its tough sometimes, said Nyman, whos from Sundance, Utah. When that was placed upon you and knowing Ive won World Cups and been on the podium several times, and ask you to pay $20,000 to do your job? Thats hard.A goal of mine is consistency, he added. Ive always been up and down.Nyman nearly was joined on the podium by Ganong, who had an electric run going, before finishing fifth.I feel really balanced on my skis, Ganong said. Its fun to attack and push hard and see what happens. Its great to see Steven step up and get a podium. We feed off each other.It looked as if Nyman might wind up second, only to be pushed down a spot when Feuz, who started 25th. His career has been hampered in recent seasons because of a balky left knee.The knee will never be 100 per cent again, Feuz said through an interpreter.Thats what makes this podium finish so satisfying for him.The story is almost bigger than I can imagine, Feuz said. Its almost too much. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen