ly with a concussion. "I personally think you need fights in h

in Aktuelles 20.09.2019 08:21
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

ELCHE, Spain - Manuel Nolito Agudo scored in the 90th minute to give Celta Vigo a 1-0 win at Elche and provisionally lift the undefeated side into fourth place in the Spanish league. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .Nolito scored his fourth goal through six rounds when the forward fired Michael Krohn-Dehlis excellent lobbed pass to meet his run beyond goalkeeper Manuel Herrera.Nolito had already shown he was Celtas most incisive player with his well-placed crosses.Elche improved after halftime, but the closest it came to scoring was when Celta defender Andreu Fontas headed clearance hit the crossbar in the 60th minute.Celta rose one point above defending champion Atletico Madrid and one point behind Valencia, Barcelona and Sevilla at the top before all play this weekend. China Jerseys . - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin is now a free agent. Cheap Jerseys 2020 .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. https://www.wholesalejerseys2020.com/ . No pretty goals on this night, just get to the front of the net and fight for a chance.While Montreal Canadiens forward George Parros injury suffered during a fight on Tuesday night drew a plenty of attention and concern, the jurys still out on whether it would change the way that players think about fighting in hockey. Vincent Lecavalier - whose Philadelphia Flyers host the Toronto Maple Leafs on Wednesday night - told reporters after the morning skate that it does make him think twice about the subject, but stopped short on saying if it should be taken out altogether. "Yes," he said when asked if the Parros-Colton Orr tussle made him question fighting. "Sure, people will be talking about it for weeks, (but) fighting is part of the game" Parros, a long-time NHL enforcer, was taken from the ice on a stretcher after being pulled face-first to the ice during a fight with Orr on Tuesday night. Parros face hit the ice heavily, and he was bleeding and looked woozy as a team of trainers spent several minutes treating him on the ice. The Canadiens announced that he was released from hospital on Wednesday morning and is out indefinitely with a concussion. "I personally think you need fights in hockey to keep every one honest," said Flyers captain Claude Girroux on Wednesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys China. "But you get sick to your stomach seeing stuff like that." Parros, playing his first game for Montreal in the NHL season opener against Toronto, was in his second fight of the game with Colton Orr when he was injured. The two players have gone toe-to-toe before, most notably in a game on Jan. 20, 2011 when Orr suffered a concussion after smacking his face on the ice at the end of a first-period fight with Parros - who was then playing for the Anaheim Ducks. "It definitely makes you think twice about it for sure," said Flyers defenceman Luke Schenn, who saw the fight in that game as a member of the Maple Leafs. "But at the same time its part of it." Some of Parros teammates are also hesitant to conclude that the incident should reignite a debate about fighting. "I see more players get hurt from hits, collisions, from pucks, than I do from fights," said Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges on Tuesday. "I dont think saying because a player got hurt in a fight that now we have to talk about taking fighting away. And I bet that if you ask George (Parros), hell be the first to agree with me on that one too." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen