"So he got some work in practice (Friday) and was ready to

in Aktuelles 21.09.2019 08:00
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

TSN announces that two-time Canadian Screen Award winner Rod Smith as the new host of the CFL ON TSN panel. China Shoes For Sale . Smith, one the countrys most-trusted broadcasters, will be joined by fan-favourite analysts Matt Dunigan, Chris Schultz, Jock Climie, Milt Stegall, and Paul LaPolice. "Rod is a football guy through-and-through. He brings both a wealth of CFL knowledge and a compelling new presence to the panel," said Mark Milliere, Senior Vice-President of Production, TSN. "Rod is the ideal host of this all-star CFL ON TSN cast." "Ive loved the CFL since I was a kid. Watching the CFL growing up is why I started playing football and got into this business," said Smith. "Back when I hosted the panel in 97, we had a blast on set. Jumping back in as host almost 20 years later, the production is at an entirely different level. The panel is so polished and professional, and Im really humbled to be a part of what the guys have created." "Rod is like a seasoned all-pro quarterback that stands in front of the huddle and commands respect," said Matt Dunigan. "He had instantaneous chemistry with the panel and will be an exceptional host. Its a great day for CFL fans." A former offensive lineman for the Queens University Golden Gaels, Smith anchored TSNs studio coverage of CFL in 1997 and has also served as a play-by-play commentator for CFL ON TSN. Smith, who joined TSN in 1987, will resume hosting the 6pm et edition of SportsCentre after the CFL season wraps up. Earlier this year, Smith earned his second Canadian Screen Award, winning Best Sports Host in a Sports Program or Series for his work on SportsCentre, Canadas No. 1 sports news show. Following his outstanding play-by-play commentary during the London 2012 Olympic Games, Smith was honoured with the first-ever Canadian Screen Award for Best Sports Play-by-Play Announcer, as well as the Excellence in Sports Broadcasting Award from Sports Media Canada. CFL ON TSN TSN kicks off the 2014 CFL season this Thursday at 8:30pm et with special coverage of the opening game featuring Toronto and Winnipeg. CFL ON TSN primes fans for the 2014 season with a series of special season preview broadcasts on Wednesday highlighted by the CFL Season Preview Show at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. CFL ON TSNs game coverage is anchored by the networks Gemini Award-winning broadcast team of play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Glen Suitor. Also in the booth are veteran play-by-play announcers Rod Black and Gord Miller alongside game analysts Duane Forde and Matt Dunigan. Fake Shoes Outlet . Judging by his performance Saturday night, Cotto has plenty left in the tank. Cotto became the first Puerto Rican fighter to win world championships in four weight divisions, stopping Sergio Martinez in their WBC world middleweight title fight Saturday night. Fake Yeezy . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. https://www.fakeshoesonline.com/ . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. PITTSBURGH -- Three starters are expected to be out of the lineup when the Pittsburgh Steelers face the NFC North-leading Detroit Lions Sunday: linebacker LaMarr Woodley, defensive end Brett Keisel and guard Ramon Foster. They all missed Fridays practice, Foster with an ankle injury, Woodley with a calf problem and Keisel with a foot injury. None practiced this week. On the injury report Friday, the Steelers listed Woodley as doubtful, while Foster and Keisel were questionable. Foster and Keisel were unavailable for comment Friday, but Woodley answered questions after practice. "I feel pretty good, so I think Ill be set to go on Sunday," Woodley said with a grin on his face that could be compared to a cat staring at an empty canary cage. "I wasnt out there all week, but Im resting it up for Sunday." Woodley believed because there were two days remaining before the game, there was a "great chance" for him to be available. Its highly unlikely; players who dont practice Friday generally do not play in the ensuing game. If Woodley cannot play, Jason Worilds would move from right to left outside linebacker. And rookie Jarvis Jones would start on the right side. Veteran Guy Whimper will start for Foster at left guard, while Ziggy Hood will play for Keisel at right end. "I guess its going to be a game-time decision," Whimper said. "Whoever is out there, they have to be ready to play. Ive been playing left guard in practice this week, and Ramon has been doing his rehab. So Im working hard, and Ill be prepared to start if need be. I prepare myself to start every week." Thats what happened the previous week, as Whimper practiced at right tackle for Marcus Gilbert. When the game began against Buffalo, Gilbert was on the field. Fake Jordan Shoes. "They thought Gil would be ready to go earlier in the week, but they thought he just needed some rest," Whimper said. "So he got some work in practice (Friday) and was ready to go when they called his number to start the game. (But) its a long season in the NFL, and injuries are part of it. Guys get banged up, and whoever is in a backup role has to be ready to step up." Gilbert has been battling a high-ankle sprain, but he played against Buffalo and didnt miss any time this week. He was limited early in the week, along with left tackle Kelvin Beachum (hip), right guard David DeCastro (ankle) and tackle-extra tight end Mike Adams (ribs). Center Fernando Velasco (knee) did not practice Wednesday, but returned Thursday along with the rest of the group to a full practice. "I think this week is better than last week, actually, as far as the O-line coming together," Gilbert said. "We werent sure about a couple guys last week, but we got almost everybody back (Thursday), and well see about Ramon. He worked hard in rehab, and with a little rest this week he could be ready to play. "Ramons a real tough guy and a durable guy, and hell play if he can go. But if he cant go, we always have Abdullah (Whimper). Hell be ready, and hes done a good job at a number of positions for us. So, as long as we dont have any setbacks, the rest of the line should be all right to play against Detroit." NOTES: Rookie safety Shamarko Thomas has a high-ankle sprain and is out indefinitely. He was injured last week against the Bills. ... Adams, Beachum, DeCastro, Gilbert, Velasco and Heath Miller (not injury related) are probable. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen