ht losses. Nino Niederreiter barreled in on net, cut across the slot and dished the puck to Co

in Aktuelles 21.09.2019 08:01
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

PATTAYA, Thailand -- Former LPGA Championship winner Anna Nordqvist of Sweden fired an opening 66 to grab a one-stroke lead over American Michelle Wie in the US$1. Cheap Fake NBA Jerseys .5 million LPGA Thailand at the Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course on Thursday. Playing under overcast skies, the 26-year-old who is based in Florida hit six birdies, two bogeys and an eagle on the 15th to take a solo lead at 6 under par in the 70-player tournament. "I started with three birdies, so obviously got some momentum off the start," Nordqvist said. "On 15 I had 59 yards to the pin, pitched a little bit past, and then spun in the hole. So that was pretty cool to make an eagle there." After barely registering a top-10 finish, late last year Nordqvist had to find a new coach, Jorje Parada of Spain, and changed equipment. "It felt like at one point last year I was about ready to quit golf," added the world No 27. "I just kind of lost the reason why I play golf, the fun of it. I have good people around me now. They have been really helping me to get that inspiration back." Wie fired six birdies, while bogeying the third, for a 67. "I birdied all four of the par 5s today, which definitely helps on this golf course," she said. Three more Americans are a stroke further back on 68 -- Lexi Thompson, Jennifer Johnson and Angela Stanford, whose round was aided by a hole in one on the par 3, 146-yard eighth hole. World No 1 and defending champion Inbee Park of Sputh Korea hit a 71 to join a large group of players on one-under that also includes world No 3 Stacy Lewis, 2012 LPGA Championship winner Feng Shanshan of China and Australian Karrie Webb, who just claimed a home tournament in Victoria on Sunday. Fake Nike NBA Jerseys . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster. Discount Fake NBA Jerseys .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ . However, Jim Popp isnt sure how long hell be able to admire wide receiver Duron Carter.St. Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped 25 shots against his former team as the Minnesota Wild beat the Arizona Coyotes 3-1 on Saturday. Dubnyk, who was coming off an 18-save shutout in his Wild debut on Thursday, was acquired by Minnesota from Arizona on Wednesday in exchange for a 2015 third-round draft pick. Jason Zuckers goal in the second period was the deciding marker and Charlie Coyle and Zach Parise also scored for the Wild, who have won back-to-back games after a six-game skid. Antoine Vermette scored and Mike Smith gave up two goals on 32 shots for the Coyotes, who have started their eight-game road trip with fourth straight losses. Nino Niederreiter barreled in on net, cut across the slot and dished the puck to Coyle, who tapped the puck over the glove of Smith for a 1-0 Wild lead with 6:25 to play in the first period. After Dubnyk worked the puck up along the boards, Zucker raced through the neutrral zone, shipped the puck off to Justin Fontaine, who dished it right back and Zucker a backhander for a marker at 8:41 of the second. Fake NBA Jerseys China. The Coyotes got within a goal on the power play as Keith Yandles point blast rang off the post, and Vermette backhanded the rebound in with 6:13 to play in the middle stanza. With under eight minutes to play, Dubnyk came up big as he denied Yandle with a toe save to keep it a one-goal game. Parise sent the puck into an empty net to seal the win with 53.3 seconds remaining. Game Notes Dubnyk went 9-5-2 with a .916 save percentage and a 2.72 goals-against average over 19 games with Arizona earlier this season ... Coyotes captain Shane Doan missed his second game with a lower-body injury ... Wild defenseman Marco Scandella returned to the lineup after missing five games with an upper-body injury ... The Wild lead the season series 3-0-0. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen