. But the offence dried up late in the series with the only

in Aktuelles 23.09.2019 07:55
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

The Toronto Raptors close out a four-game homestand Sunday afternoon as they welcome the recently streaking Denver Nuggets to the Air Canada Centre. Adidas NMD Sverige . Toronto is 1-2 on their current homestand following Fridays 90-83 loss to the two-time defending NBA champion Miami Heat. You can listen to the game on TSN Radio 1050 at 1pm et. The Nuggets are on a five-game winning streak. LeBron James led the Heat with 27 points in the game against the Raptors on Friday. DeMar DeRozan scored 25 points to lead the hosts and Rudy Gay ended with 21 and 11 rebounds. Kyle Lowry posted 15 points for a squad that committed 21 turnovers, leading to 26 Miami points. Toronto shot 38.4 percent and made only eight of its 30 3-point attempts. The Raptors struggled at the foul line, too, making 19-of-32. "Free throws, that was the story," said Raptors forward Tyler Hansbrough. "We have to do a better job, myself included." After Toronto, which is 3-5 up north, hosts the Nuggets, it will head west for three games against Golden State, Phoenix and the Los Angeles Lakers. DeRozan leads the NBA in scoring with 28.0 points since November 15 and is averaging 23.4 ppg at home. Gay is posting an average of 19.0 ppg in his previous five and has at least one block in eight games in a row. Sundays game between Toronto and Denver is the first of two this season. The Nuggets will host the Raptors on Jan. 31 and both teams split two meetings in 2012-13. The Nuggets have won 10 of 12 and 15 of the past 18 matchups with Toronto. The Nuggets made it five wins in a row with Fridays 97-95 edging of the lowly New York Knicks, as Randy Foye finished with 17 points and defended Carmelo Anthonys 14-foot turnaround jumper with 2.1 seconds left. "Much respect to Carmelo, but at the end of the game, I realize were fighting for our lives," Foye told NBA.com. "Im just saying to myself, Im going to make him take a tough shot, no matter what. If he makes it over me with a hand up, I can live with it. But I cant live with giving him an easy shot, just because hes Carmelo." Ty Lawson led Denver with 22 points, Nate Robinson netted 16 off the bench and both Wilson Chandler and J.J. Hickson scored 13 points. Hickson also grabbed a game-best 11 rebounds for the Nuggets, who shot 43.7 percent, but struggled from 3-point range (9-of-24). Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried left the game in the third quarter with a contusion of his quadriceps and had four points and six rebounds. The Nuggets hope Faried will be able to make the trip and he is questionable Sunday. Lawson has scored 10 or more points in all 15 of his games for the Nuggets, who are 9-3 since an 0-3 start. A six-game winning streak at home has helped. Denver has won back-to-back road games and will also visit Brooklyn, Cleveland, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington on the trek. Denver is 3-4 outside the Rockies this season. Adidas NMD Rabatt . The Thornhill, Ont., native, who is ranked 11th in the world, said hed hoped he would be ready when Canada begins its World Group first-round tie against Japan in Tokyo on Friday. Adidas NMD R1 Dame .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. http://www.nmdsverige.com/nmd-r1-adidas-skor.html . Correia pitched six innings of one-run ball, Eduardo Escobar homered, and the Minnesota Twins pulled away late to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-3 on Saturday.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- The pain of another playoff collapse was still fresh less than two days later as the San Jose Sharks packed up for another early summer. General manager Doug Wilson expressed his still boiling anger in a team meeting Friday and vowed that the status quo is not an option after the Sharks became the fourth NHL team to lose a best-of-seven series after winning the first three games. But Wilson said it will be his recommendation that the change not include coach Todd McLellan. Wilson said he has not yet talked to owner Hasso Plattner and acknowledged that he also is under evaluation. Wilson said the final decision on what the Sharks will do going forward will likely be made in the next two weeks. "This is not a nick or a scratch," Wilson said. "This is an open wound. When the emotions are raw, the emotions should run deep and resonate and live for a long time. We have already started the process of what decisions were going to make." The Sharks won the first three games of the series by a margin of 17-8. But they managed only two goals in the final three games in the latest playoff disappointment for a franchise that has the second-most points in the regular season the past 10 seasons but is still looking for its first Stanley Cup appearance. McLellan took the blame for the collapse after the Game 7 loss and said he is even more frustrated two days later with his teams performance in their second straight playoff loss to the Kings. "Something has to change," McLellan said. "Its two years in a row losing to that team, and its a very good team, too. Let me make that very clear. But its two years in a row losing to them. And, in fact, when we thought we had improved our group -- which I believe we did -- we got a weaker performance than we go the year prior." McLellan has the support of his players as well, who universally praised the job hes done the past six years even if it hasnt transslated into the ultimate post-season success. Adidas Superstar Sverige. . "I dont think the coaching is the problem. Ive had some bad coaches in the past," defenceman Dan Boyle said. "Its on the players. Were the ones that go out there and need to get it done. We didnt." The Sharks entered the playoffs almost completely healthy and looked like they were finally ready to make a run to the first Stanley Cup in franchise history the way they shredded the leagues top defensive team the first three games. But the offence dried up late in the series with the only two goals in the final three games coming from fill-in defenceman Matt Irwin and third-line forward James Sheppard. "Theres no sugarcoating it. When youre up 3-0 in a series, you step on their throat and put them away," Wilson said. "They came back and were able to play and establish their game for four games. We played it for three. Its not good enough. Thats the truth." Captain Joe Thornton, linemate Brent Burns and Logan Couture had no points in the final four games. Patrick Marleau and Joe Pavelski didnt have a goal or an assist in the last three. The power-play went 0-for-15 in the final three games, including four blown chances in the second period of Game 7 when the Sharks were either ahead or tied. "I think Ill think about that probably until next year sometime," Thornton said. "The way we played in the first three games and then what we did in the last four, its mindboggling. I think I will lose sleep probably for the next couple months." The Sharks have five unrestricted free agents: Boyle and Scott Hannan, goalie Alex Stalock and forwards Mike Brown and Bracken Kearns. San Jose also has the option of buying out up to two players this summer with forward Marty Havlat the most likely after being a healthy scratch for six of the seven games against the Kings. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen