t right wing position and you see St. Louis competing for a spot, I

in Aktuelles 24.09.2019 08:07
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

Denver, CO (SportsNetwork. Shoes Australia Outlet .com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. MacKinnon skated in on the first attempt and buried a wrister past Tuukka Rask. Semyon Varlamov then stopped Reilly Smith before David Pastrnak missed the net. Patrice Bergeron had the last chance for Boston, but Varlamov made the stop on the wrister to give Colorado the two points. Jarome Iginla and Ryan OReilly had the goals while Varlamov turned away 22 shots for the Avalanche, who snapped a two-game slide. We played well tonight, said OReilly. Our power play didnt work very well, but we took the momentum from that and stuck with it. Torey Krug and Brad Marchand scored for the Bruins, who have lost two of three. Rask finished the game with 34 saves. We played a good 58 minutes of hockey tonight, said Krug. Killed a couple of penalties, and then we just let them back in. Boston took a 2-1 lead at 4:47 of the third period when David Krejci dished a backhand pass from the slot to the left circle where Marchand snapped it home for his 13th of the season. Colorado pulled Varlamov from the net for an extra skater late, and it paid off as OReilly scored off a rebound down low with 1:45 to play. The only goal of the first period went to Colorado as Iginla buried a rebound just moments before the buzzer ended the frame. Boston tied the game at 6:18 of the second period on a rush play that wound up seeing Krug knocking home a rebound from the left side for his ninth goal of the year. Game Notes Boston plays in New York against the Islanders next Thursday ... Colorado plays at Nashville next Tuesday to open a home-and-home set ... The Avs were 0-for-5 on the power play, while the Bruins were 0-for-2. Wholesale Shoes Australia . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets. Shoes Australia From China . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. https://www.shoesaustraliaonline.com/ . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar.On Sunday, TSN Hockey Insiders Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie revealed their projected list of players who will be named to the Canadian Olympic hockey team on Tuesday based on information that they have right now. The pair also spoke to how P.K. Subban might deal with a reduced role on the team, the make-up of the Canadian defence and whether or not players currently on the fringes - like forwards Chris Kunitz and Martin St. Louis will make the squad. Hockey Canada announces its mens team for the 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games on Tuesday. You can catch full coverage live on TSN, TSN Radio and TSN.ca at 10am et/7am pt. Goaltenders: Carey Price, Roberto Luongo and Mike Smith Defence: (Left) - (Right) Duncan Keith - Drew Doughty Jay Bouwmeester - Shea Weber Marc-Edouard Vlasic - Alex Pietrangelo Dan Boyle (R) - P.K. Subban Forwards: (Left Wing - Centre - Right Wing) Logan Couture - Sidney Crosby - Steven Stamkos Jamie Benn - Jonathan Toews - Corey Perry Matt Duchene - Ryan Getzlaf - Claude Giroux Patrick Sharp - John Tavares - Rick Nash Patrice Bergeron - Martin St. Louis Fighting for Positions: Forwards: Eric Staal, Chris Kunitz, Patrick Marleau and Jeff Carter Defence: Mark Giordano, Dan Hamhuis, Marc Staal and Brent Seabrook Considering the minutes he logs and the role he plays for the Montreal Canadiens, can P.K. Subban be a seventh or eighth defenceman for Canada? Dreger: If you ask P.K. Subban, hell say absolutely - "Just name me to the team and Ill worry about where I fit in when we get to Russia and we start competing in the Games." But from a management or coaching perspective, Team Canada has to ask the question. Youre a big minute guy for the Montreal Canadiens - are you okay with being a bit player - if you will - not playing in games and being used sparingly if all the defencemen on Team Canada remain healthy? Again, I believe that the answer is yes. P.K. just wants to make this team. Back in the summer, Team Canada coach Mike Babcock said hed like four right defencemen and four left defencemen. Do you think it will end up that way? McKenzie: I think its likely that its going to be four lefts and four rights and that might be problematic for P.K. p;Subban or Brent Seabrook or Dan Boyle, one of the very good right defencemen. Fake Shoes Australia. . But I think this is what Mike Babcock wants. Now in the final analysis, do they maybe change their minds and go with two rights and go with Subban and Seabrook as your seventh and eighth defencemen? I suppose thats a possibility, but I dont think theres any question that Mike Babcock would prefer four lefts and four rights. Chris Kunitz is having a great year alongside Sidney Crosby and hes listed as "fighting for a position." Can he win over the decision makers? Dreger: I think he can, but its going to be a really difficult decision and the next round of decisions will be made on Monday. And dont be surprised if Kunitz becomes one of those players who is a final decision leading up to the announcement as late as Tuesday morning. Thats what its going to come down to. Statistically, hes made a very strong case. Is he better than Patrick Sharp? Is he better than Matt Duchene or Jamie Benn? And what happens, God forbid, if Sidney Crosby goes down? Can Chris Kunitz be as effective without No. 87? Steve Yzerman did not pick Martin St. Louis for the Vancouver Olympics in 2010, but now hes the general manager of the Tampa Bay Lightning and St. Louis has been a superstar for him. Is there any way he cant pick St. Louis? McKenzie: I cant imagine that Martin St. Louis is not going to be on this team and when I look at that right wing position and you see St. Louis competing for a spot, I can see possibly four guys ahead of him - Steven Stamkos, Claude Giroux, Corey Perry and Rick Nash. I believe that those four guys will be on the team, but I also think in the final analysis, with Stamkos out and St. Louis absolutely carrying the Tampa Bay Lightning, I cant imagine that Steve Yzerman can do anything but make St. Louis one of the 14 forwards. If thats the case and there are five guys on the right, then youve got seven guys - Logan Couture, Jamie Benn, Matt Duchene, Patrick Marleau, Patrick Sharp, Eric Staal and Chris Kunitz - with only four who can make it. Thats the kind of difficult decision that people will have to make. Hockey Canada announces its mens team for the 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games on Tuesday. You can catch full coverage live on TSN, TSN Radio and TSN.ca at 10am et/7am pt. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen