Men still dominate this space even when we know

in Aktuelles 24.09.2019 11:08
von aokabct • 243 Beiträge

Are there more men or women shoppers online? Men still dominate this space even when we know that it is women that do more shopping. But women are picking up as more of them line up to buy from clothing stores online. Women have already surpassed men in the social media space and I for one wouldn’t be surprised to find in a few years that there are more women online shoppers. There is no science involved when someone decides to shop online clothing. It is as easy as they come. So, women shouldn’t find it difficult to shop online at all.

If I’m sounding a bit sexist then let me clarify that I am not. Even though women don’t lack in computer skills than men, it is a fact that men still shop more online than women. There is nothing derogatory in this statement because women have different shopping habits than men. Women still prefer spending hours in malls and markets to pick up stuff. That is the way with them. But with more working women than ever, the time for shopping has shrunk. This is leading more women to shop online.

So what drives women to clothing stores online? Studies have shown that women get really turned on by email offers. It is said that the best time to send email newsletters to women is around 3 pm in the afternoon. This is when they are likely to be relaxing. Women also shop online clothing when they get offer coupons. Most women shoppers love the thrill of hunting down shopping coupons.

But what do women fear when they shop online clothing? The biggest fear for any woman online shopper is that the clothes that they bought may not fit them. But many clothing stores online have now got rid of this problem that women usually face. Using technology, some of the clothing stores on the web can now render the 3D image of a woman shopper. They gather data from their shoppers and show them in 3D exactly how they would look. Thus, this point is totally taken care of.

The other issue with women shoppers is paranoia that their money would be lost. As we know, we need to pay in advance when shopping online. Most women are uncomfortable with this idea. They would rather get their stuff and then pay. What the best clothing stores online have now done is make their deliveries faster. With same day or next day delivery, they are able to keep their women customers happy.

The best clothing stores online are aware of the fact that women shoppers can bring in more money for them. This is why they are going out of their way to woo the women shoppers. Almost half the workforce in the US consists of women and the modern working women see no option but to shop online. And women need to feel secure when they shop online clothing. This is precisely what the best online shopping stores are giving them.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen