is on the trade block after the club asked him to waive his no-trade

in Aktuelles 28.09.2019 08:18
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs have claimed infielder Mat Gamel off waivers from the Milwaukee Brewers. Rogers Hornsby Jersey . The 28-year-old Gamel missed this season because of a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. He batted .229 with six home runs and 29 RBIs over parts of five seasons with the Brewers from 2008 to 2012. The Cubs announced the move on Thursday. Tim McCarver Cardinals Jersey . On Friday night, after a long rain delay, he was scratched from his scheduled start. Tim McCarver Jersey . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/274t-brett-cecil-jersey-cardinals.html .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash.Montreal Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges expressed his shock and disappointment on Monday with the news that the team is trying to trade him. TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reports that Gorges, who has played eight seasons with the Canadiens, is on the trade block after the club asked him to waive his no-trade clause to facilitate a deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs. "I want people to know that I never wanted to leave Montreal," he said in interviews with Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette and J-F Chaumont of Le Journal de Montreal on Monday. "I have never asked for a trade - this is (general manager) Marc Bergevins call. I am in shock." Gorges, acquired in a trade with the Saan Jose Sharks in 2007 (along with a first-round pick that became forward Max Pacioretty) for defenceman Craig Rivet, has four years left on a six-year contract worth $3. Bobby Tolan Cardinals Jersey. 9 million per season. McKenzie reported on Monday afternoon that Gorges would not allow a deal with the Leafs - one of 15 teams on his no-trade list. McKenzie added over the weekend that none of the six other Canadian teams are on his list of permissible trade destinations, but Gorges told Stubbs on Monday that hes expanded the list to include a couple of Canadian teams. "This is really hard to accept," Gorges added to both Montreal papers. "I have always given my heart to this team." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen