Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock.

in Aktuelles 06.07.2018 05:09
von hfy962464 • 150 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Rangers have designated right-hander Daniel McCutchen for assignment to make room on their roster for Colby Lewis, who will make his first major league start in 21 months. Jordan Matthews Patriots Jersey . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock. He had gone to major league spring training this year as a non-roster invitee. Lewis has had elbow surgery and a unique hip procedure for a pitcher since last pitching the majors. McCutchen allowed three runs in 2 1-3 innings in his only appearances for the Rangers this season. Texas has 10 days to trade or release him or to send him outright to the minor leagues. Jason McCourty Patriots Jersey . Only it wasnt the extended right pad of his old teammate Jonathan Bernier early in the final frame, it was James Reimer, who stole a night that was supposed to belong to the former King. Danny Shelton Jersey . He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Customized/ .Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory.IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys middle linebacker Sean Lee signed a six-year contract extension Wednesday, a deal that goes through the 2019 season. A story on the teams website Wednesday night said Lees deal is worth about $42 million, but could escalate as high as $51 million depending on different incentives. The guaranteed money is around $16 million. "Im extremely excited. I was blessed to be able to be drafted by a great franchise," Lee said in a video interview posted along with the story. "To have an opportunity to be here a long time and hopefully compete for a Super Bowl is fantastic." Lees agent, Mike McCartney, posted a message on his Twitter account congratulating the linebacker. "Congrats to SEAN LEE for agreeing to a 6 year extension with the (at)dallascowboys", the agent tweeted Wednesday. Lee is going into his fourth NFL season since being a second-round pick from Penn State in 2010. The high-energy linebacker is a key part for the Cowboys in their switch to a 4-3 system under new defensive co-ordinator Monte Kiffin. Lee played only six games last season, when he had 77 tackles before being sidelined by a torn ligament in his right big toe. During his rookie season, Lee played 14 games behind Bradie James and Keith Brooking. He became a full-time starter in 2011 and led the team with 131 tackles, 52 more than any other player, despite playing the seconnd half of the season with a broken left wrist protected by a bulky cast and missing a game because of the injury. Jeremy Hill Patriots Jersey. Without being specific, Lee said his new contract takes injuries into account. "Ive said I need to find a way to stay on this field, and the contract is extremely fair, where if Im on the field the whole year Ill be able to get paid," he said. "At the same point, if I do have injuries, it protects the Cowboys, and I think thats fantastic, especially with the injuries Ive dealt with in the past." Lee said his goal is to be on the field every game. He was also hampered by injuries during his rookie camp and early in his first season, though he played 14 games without starting. There was also a December 2010 game at Indianapolis where Lee intercepted Peyton Manning twice. He returned one for a touchdown and set up a game-winning field goal in overtime with the other. After signing the deal Wednesday night, Lee said he was already focused on practice the next day. The Cowboys have two preseason games remaining, including Saturday night at home against Cincinnati, before the Sept. 8 opener at home against the New York Giants. "Its great to have it done," he said. "Being able to focus on this year, focus on winning, focus on me becoming a better football player and staying on the field, making sure Im healthy so I can help this team win." Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen