rceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. [url=h

in Aktuelles 30.09.2019 08:43
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

TORONTO – Jose Bautista returned to the Blue Jays starting lineup, as the designated hitter, on Tuesday afternoon. Wholesale Air Jordan . He made his presence felt at first opportunity, hitting a home run to left-centre field in the first inning. The homer was Bautistas first since June 6, a span of 17 games. The slugger wasnt yet ready to resume playing defence. "I think the decision was made by Gibby to give me one or two days to kind of ease back into it," said Bautista. "Depending on how I feel tomorrow, possibly playing right field. If not, definitely in Oakland sometime." Bautistas bat is a welcome sight. However, because he couldnt play right field, manager John Gibbons was forced to send Adam Lind to the bench. The Blue Jays usually employ a first base-designated hitter combination of Lind and Edwin Encarnacion when an opponent starts a right-handed pitcher. Encarnacion started at first base on Tuesday. Baseballs leader with 59 walks and a .432 on-base percentage, Bautista did not take issue with Gibbons decision to keep him out of right field for at least one more day. "I want to play today and Im consciously not going to fight my manager because what hes doing I think is reasonable," said Bautista. "Same thing tomorrow. But if I feel well then theres no restrictions. Its not if I want to play and Im going to make it worse; I think Im old enough and disciplined enough to not risk making it worse by playing defence too soon." The Blue Jays went 3-4 in Bautistas absence from the starting lineup, including three-straight losses to the Chicago White Sox in games started by a left-handed pitcher. Toronto is scheduled to face three left-handers during its four-game set in Oakland, which starts on Thursday evening. The club could face two more southpaws next week in its three-game series in Anaheim. Discount Air Jordan . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. Clearance Air Jordan . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/ .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan.ASHBURN, Va. - The Washington Redskins have signed Jerry Rice Jr., son of the Hall of Fame receiver. Rice is an undrafted free agent out of UNLV. He caught 11 passes for 86 yards and one touchdown last year in his only season with the Rebels. Rice iis 5-foot-10 and 185 pounds. Air Jordan Black Friday. He previously played at UCLA before transferring to UNLV. Rice had tryouts with the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers this off-season. The Redskins also waived cornerback Blake Sailors. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen