.The Spaniard, who replaced the injured Milos Raonic at the last minute, took advantage

in Aktuelles 06.10.2019 07:15
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

ST. Adidas Nmd Billig Ebay . LOUIS - The timing was perfect for Matt Adams dad to make a weekend visit to Busch Stadium. The burly first baseman is playing well after a stint on the 15-day disabled list, giving Jamie Adams a lot to smile about. "I think anybody here would like to have their parents around, especially on Fathers Day weekend," Adams said after hitting the go-ahead home run for the second straight game in a 4-1 victory over the Washington Nationals on Saturday. "Tonight was a little better," Adams said. "Coming the day before Fathers Day is great." Adams connected against Stephen Strasburg in St. Louis three-run seventh inning, driving a 3-1 offering over the wall in right-centre. On Friday, he homered on his first swing in his return from a left calf strain, lifting St. Louis to a 1-0 victory. "I think Im just waiting out the pitchers," Adams said. "I went down to Memphis to get my timing back and my confidence is up." The Cardinals batted around in the seventh with the help of two infield hits, a hit batter and two walks, one of them by Matt Holliday with the bases loaded against Drew Storen. Allen Craig added an infield hit off Storen on a slow tapper halfway down the third-base line. "What can you say?" Nationals catcher Jose Lobaton said. "Theyve been throwing good and today was one of those days." Jayson Werth had an RBI double in the first for the Nationals, who managed just four hits for a two-day total of six. Its their first series loss since losing a pair to Miami from May 26-28, and they will try to avoid a three-game sweep in the series finale Sunday. St. Louis reliever Randy Choate (1-2) needed one pitch to escape a bases-loaded threat in the seventh after a strong start from Shelby Miller, who gave up four hits in 6 2-3 innings. Pat Neshek worked a perfect eighth and Trevor Rosenthal finished for his 19th save in 22 chances. Strasburg allowed three runs and seven hits in 6 2-3 innings in his first career appearance in St. Louis. It was his 11th consecutive quality start, but he dropped to 5-3 with a 2.22 ERA in that stretch that began April 20 when he gave up two runs in six innings at home against the Cardinals. Strasburg didnt pitch in the 2012 NL division series against St. Louis after the Nationals shut him down the final month of the season. They lost a five-game series. "It was just fun to finally get a chance to pitch here," Strasburg said. "I wanted to go out there and give it everything I had and I feel like I did that, so I can sleep easy tonight." Strasburg allowed just two homers in his previous seven starts, and Adams long ball was the Cardinals first off the right-hander in four career appearances. "In the grand scheme of things you can always second-guess yourself, but I think if I threw a 3-1 changeup there, especially if hes in swing mode, I probably wouldnt have had that result," Strasburg said. "Who knows? Im not going to dwell on it too much, just going to learn from it and move on." St. Louis pitchers have permitted just one run in the Cardinals last five victories, including a pair of 5-0 wins over Toronto and a 1-0 victory against Tampa Bay. Miller matched his season best with seven strikeouts but walked four, including two for Strasburg, batting .077 with two hits on the year. Strasburgs second walk loaded the bases, but Denard Span grounded out against Choate. "Ill say this just to make him mad, but it looks like he got a little tired," manager Mike Matheny said of Miller. "Those are the things that they dont like to hear, so hell come back and have something to say about that for sure." Span went 0 for 4 and is hitless in his last 18 at-bats over the last five games. Anthony Rendon singled with one out in the first and scored from first on Werths double to right-centre. Craig made a sliding stop to cut the ball off and couldnt recover in time. It was tied in the third after a two-out rally started by Millers fourth hit of the season — and third double. The pitcher scored standing up on Matt Carpenters single. NOTES: Cardinals LHP Jaime Garcia (2-0, 4.26 ERA) opposes Doug Fister (5-1, 2.68 ERA) on Sunday. Garcia is 3-1 against the Nationals and Fister has won his last five starts. ... The game time of 2 hours, 3 minutes for the series opener Friday night was the shortest in the major leagues this season. ... The Cardinals have won 11 of the last 13 regular-season meetings with Washington and are 17-2 at home the last two years against the NL East. ... The Nationals are 30-2 when scoring four or more runs and 5-30 when scoring three or fewer runs. Adidas Originals Gazelle Schweiz .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. Adidas Eqt Schweiz . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. http://www.nmdschweizkaufen.ch/eqt-outlet.html . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.LONDON - Roger Federer blew away Andy Murray 6-0, 6-1 to finish the ATP Finals round-robin unbeaten, and hand Murray his worst defeat in seven years in front of his home crowd on Thursday.Federer, the most successful player at the year-end championship with six titles, equaled Ivan Lendls record of 12 semifinal appearances in winning his group ahead of Japanese debutant Kei Nishikori.I knew I was qualified, so maybe I went in a bit more relaxed, Federer said. Its not the way I thought it was going to go, but theres always next year for Andy.It was a ruthless win for Federer, and humiliation for Murray, who last won only one game in 2007 at Miami, against Novak Djokovic.It was a tough night. Ive lost slam finals and stuff, which has been very tough, Murray said. But in terms of the way the match went, it was not ideal from my side of the court, far from it.In the other group, Djokovic will be guaranteed the year-end No. 1 ranking for the third time in four years if he beats Tomas Berdych on Friday. Going into the last round-robin matches, all four players can still make it to the semis; U.S. Open champ Marin Cilic takes on Australian Open champ Stan Wawrinka.Before playing Murray, the second-seeded Federer had already secured a semis berth after Nishikori defeated David Ferrer 4-6, 6-4, 6-1 in the afternoon. That left Murray needing to defeat the 17-Grand Slam champion in straight sets to make it to the last four at the O2 Arena and thwart Nishikori.But Federer, yet to drop a set, made a perfect start, losing only eight points in a 23-minute first set without even serving well.Murray, who fought hard this autumn to qualify for the season finale, continued to struggle in the second set. Federer opened a 5-0 lead and moved 30-0 up on Murrays service but missed ann easy volley before the Scot managed to hold to salvage some pride, and give British fans a cheer. Nmd Billig Kaufen Schweiz. f I played well, he probably still would have won anyway, the fifth-seeded Murray said. He was striking the ball very, very clean. After the first few games of the match, he played exceptionally well. Made very few mistakes. Was hitting the ball off the middle of the racket on serve, returns. He maybe didnt hit his first serve as well as he can, but apart from that, everything else was very clean.Nishikori, the U.S. Open runner-up, is one of the three debutants at the tournament. He was rapt to advance at Ferrers expense.The final set was almost perfect, said Nishikori, who hit 41 winners and won 80 per cent of his first-service points.The Spaniard, who replaced the injured Milos Raonic at the last minute, took advantage of Nishikoris 18 unforced errors in the first set and made the decisive break in the 10th game when the Japanese player netted an easy smash.But Nishikori recovered to break at the start of the second set and served out to even the set score, making it the first match at the tournament to go to three sets following eight one-sided encounters.The fourth-seeded Nishikori won four consecutive games to start the third, and saved five break points in the sixth game before winning it with a drop shot.Ferrer missed out on qualifying for the ATP Finals after his loss to Nishikori in the Paris Masters quarterfinals last month. He said stepping in for Raonic at the last minute did not pose a problem despite articular problems in his back.My condition was perfect today, Kei was just better, said Ferrer, the 2007 runner-up.The seventh-seeded Raonic withdrew with a muscle injury after losing his two group matches in straight sets. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen