air jordan look

in Handelsplatz 16.10.2019 05:36
von Isidore Moulton • 3 Beiträge

Jordan Brand plans on making many of air jordan look their retros as close as the real thing as they possibly can. That includes materials, craftsmanship and when applicable, Nike branding on the shoe. Which led me to think of all the shoes I d like to see make a return having them look better than ever. While none of these shoes have been confirmed or rumored (except 1) to release this year, I really don t see anything stopping Jordan Brand from releasing them.

I d like to see a wider release where the shoe goes back to its roots and looks more like the shoe you see above. I mean, if air jordan s you re going to bring it back, bring the original back, right?Another Air Jordan 4 that hasn t gotten the retro treatment that it rightfully deserves is the Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey. Originally released back in air jordan 1 2004, it s been 12 years since we ve last seen it. It s a classic colorway that deserves to be brought back.

We ve seen plenty of 4s release over the last few years, I m sure they can fit in this pair somewhere in the 2016 calendar.I prefer when the Air Jordan 6 has the color blocking you see on the Air Jordan 6 Olympic pictured above. The Air Jordan 6 air jordans 1 Carmine and Oreo also share this same style and they re also my favorite colorways on the Jordan 6. Over the past few years we ve seen almost every single Air Jordan 6 colorway get the retro treatment.

ÿþFor as long as I can remember, Air Jordan retros have been the  IT when it comes to sneakers. I didn t really know anything about shoes until I got to high school. In 2004 I bought my first pair of retros, the Air Jordan 2 Black/Chrome. When I bought them I didn t even know that they were retros, I just bought them because I liked them . But as the months and years passed by, I noticed a air jordan 11 few people at school would have some fresh kicks weekend after weekend (retros), and that s when I started getting interested in shoes.

When Jordan Brand announced in 2014 that they were going to be  remastering their retros in 2015 and also increasing the price AGAIN, people weren t tOo happy. I was one of those people thinking,  OK, you re raising the price because you re giving us better materials and craftsmanship that is similar to the OGs, so what s your excuse for raising the price the years before when you kept the same subpar quality ?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen