After several deadly accidents of reputation

in Eure Charaktere 22.10.2019 08:35
von aokabct • 243 Beiträge

Donetsk Atlanta Falcons Hoodie , Ukraine -- at least 65 miners death and 35 missing on Sunday, one of the main coal mine blast sweeping Ukraine, emergency situations ministry official said.

Aid workers into the Zasyadko eastern Ukraine city on November 18, 2007, donetsk. At least 65 miners death and 35 missing on Sunday, one of the main coal mine blast sweeping Ukraine, emergency [agency] ministry said.

"65 people were killed, another 350 people's fate is not clear," the spokesman added Customized Falcons Jersey , igor Krol 28 miners have been hospitalised.

Common people in my Zasyadko 456 donetsk eastern explosion in 11 is our district (GMT), a spokesman for the emergency ministry official said.

A massive rescue efforts continue to 65 days rescue teams and more than 20 medical units in the scene, the emergency situations ministry said in a statement.

Formidable rescue workers wearing helmets and carry oxygen tanks, ready to drop into me, local officials say the fire is still subsided.

"I don't know what happened. I heard a loud noise, air began to heat up," miners vitaly Svetkovsky, 30, said at a local hospital Cheap Falcons Jerseys , his eyes around the coal dust caused.

The hospital director doctor Yevgeny Gadchuk said most of the miners were suffering from methane hospitalization rule. "They are in a state of shock," he said.

Hundreds of despair member of the family gathered at the entrance to the mine find their loved one message.

"I detest, these mines," a middle-aged woman, in tears as she tried to trace relatives.

Officials regularly administration building out the names of the people were confirmed as dead.

"Dear friends, we have some new Ershov surnames, Pavlenko..." , an official said. Name cries from were met with relatives.

For the delay, the official recognition challenge body snap: "how to identify a missing one arm and no head?"

At least 350 miners have been evacuated Mykola Maleyev said Qadree Ollison Womens Jersey , Ukrainian officials, production safety authority.

"Work become complicated facts, this event influenced the ventilation system," Malayev said.

Ukraine's prime minister viktor yanukovich, who came from the region, to the site to supervise the government response to one of the worst of mining accidents in this country, vowing to establish the cause of the accident.

"My sorrow of all the Ukraine," President viktor yushchenko said in a statement.

The regional executive legislature head announced three days of mourning, interfax news agency reported.

My Zasyadko John Cominsky Womens Jersey , one of the biggest Ukraine has some 10,000 people, produce 10,000 tons of coal each day.

After several deadly accidents of reputation, it has gained the most dangerous in the countryside.

A gas leak 2006 September 13 miners died, and dozens of ill.

In 1999, and claim explosion 50 life in 2001 other explosion left 55 deaths.

Most of the disaster of the standing wave caused methane gas, it can happen suddenly in mine said, Akimochkin deputy director rove Kendall Sheffield Womens Jersey , Ukraine independent miners union.

In most of the Ukrainian wage volume mining rely on coal production, this makes miners incentive ignore security procedures, will stop methane high level of work, he said.

"Everyone tries not to pay attention to small problems Akimochkin the safety equipment," said. "Income system is one of the biggest reason." Our accident

Ukraine's mines are concentrated in the eastern part of China, are considered among the most dangerous in the world, many poor and using outdated soviet-era capital equipment.

Mines found, under the same conditions in the former Soviet union.

A miners were killed on Saturday in Lenin my, also in donetsk areas Kaleb McGary Womens Jersey , after a section of tunnel collapse, Russia's interfax news agency quotes foreign ministry emergency.

Donetsk, Ukraine -- at least 65 miners death and 35 missing on Sunday, one of the main coal mine blast sweeping Ukraine, emergency situations ministry official said.

Aid workers into the Zasyadko eastern Ukraine city on November 18, 2007, donetsk. At least 65 miners death and 35 missing on Sunday, one of the main coal mine blast sweeping Ukraine, emergency [agency] ministry said.

"65 people were killed Chris Lindstrom Womens Jersey , another 350 people's fate is not clear," the spokesman added, igor Krol 28 miners have been hospitalised.

Common people in my Zasyadko 456 donetsk eastern explosion in 11 is our district (GMT), a spokesman for the emergency ministry official said.

A massive rescue efforts continue to 65 days rescue teams and more than 20 medical units in the scene, the emergency situations ministry said in a statement.

Formidable rescue workers wearing helmets and carry oxygen tanks, ready to drop into me, local officials say the fire is still subsided.

"I don't know what happened. I heard a loud noise, air began to heat up," miners vitaly Svetkovsky Takkarist McKinley Womens Jersey , 30, said at a local hospital, his eyes around the coal dust caused.

The hospital director doctor Yevgeny Gadchuk said most of the miners were suffering from methane hospitalization rule. "They are in a state of shock," he said.

Hundreds of despair member of the family gathered at the entrance to the mine find their loved one message.

"I detest, these mines," a middle-aged woman, in tears as she tried to trace relatives.

Officials regularly administration building out the names of the people were confirmed as dead.

"Dear friends, we have some new Ershov surnames, Pavlenko..." Calvin Ridley Womens Jersey , an official said. Name cries from were met with relatives.

For the delay, the official recognition challenge body snap: "how to identify a missing one arm and no head?"

At least 350 miners have been evacuated Mykola Maleyev said, Ukrainian officials, production safety authority.

"Work become complicated facts, this event influenced the ventilation system," Malayev said.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen