in scoring in 2012-13, scored with 56 se+

in Eure Charaktere 13.07.2018 04:48
von hfy962464 • 150 Beiträge

ST. Ichiro Suzuki Mariners Jersey . JOHNS, N.L. -- Eric ODell picked up right where he left off last season, scoring the game-tying goal in St. Johns home opener against the Providence Bruins on Friday night. ODell, who led the IceCaps in scoring in 2012-13, scored with 56 seconds remaining in the third period to send the game into overtime before Nick Johnson spoiled the comeback with his second goal of the night, lifting Providence to a 4-3 victory. "I thought we outplayed these guys, we outshot them and we played really well," ODell said. "Unfortunately, thats the game of hockey and well come back tomorrow and get them. Their goalie had a solid game. Hopefully tomorrow we get a quick one in on him." Despite the loss, ODell said hes relieved he was able to get his first goal of the season out of the way quickly. "Usually it takes me a bit to get that first goal (of the season) and get the monkey off my shoulders," he said. "It felt really good to get the first one." Matt Fraser and Jared Knight had the other two goals for Providence, while Adam Lowry rounded out the scoring for the IceCaps. The Bruins got on the board first as Fraser scored off a scramble in front, beating IceCaps goalie Eddie Pasquale high with 5:32 left in the first period. Johnson added to the Bruins lead with his first goal of the game at 13:13 of the second period, capitalizing on an IceCaps turnover in front of the net. Lowry put the home team on the board at 9:18 of the third to cut the lead to 2-1. But Knight responded three minutes later, beating Pasquale low on the power play to make it a 3-1 game for the visitors. The IceCaps late rally started with J.C. Lipon, who scored with 1:49 remaining in the third. Lipon tipped a pass in from Jason Jaffray and Ben Chairot to make it 3-2 before ODell tied it up. With 2:56 remaining in overtime, Johnson took advantage of a breakaway to beat Pasquale for the game-winner. IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge said he was happy with the way his team played. "I thought we had good quality scoring chances," he said. "We had two breakdowns, and it was in the back of our net to start, but I thought in the third period we started getting some pucks and bodies to the front of the net, creating a bit of traffic and we were rewarded for it." Pasquale made 26 saves for St. Johns, while Niklas Svedberg stopped 40 for the Bruins. The IceCaps went 0 for 1 on the power play. Providence was 1 for 2 on the man advantage. A fight broke out between Blair Riley and Tyler Randall at 2:37 in the second period. Riley was dropped by one Randalls punches and did not return to the IceCaps bench. He will be evaluated again in the morning to see if he can play in Saturdays game. Custom Seattle Mariners Jerseys . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Dee Gordon Mariners Jersey . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there. http://www.authenticmarinersproshop.com/ . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans.British Speedway chairman Keith Chapman says this summer’s British Final is a golden opportunity for a new champion to be crowned after Tai Woffindens withdrawal. Three-time winner and reigning world champion Woffinden is standing down from the meeting at Belle Vue on June 13, opening up the title race.And Chapman says its a great chance for a new name to be engraved on the trophy, saying: Im sure the likes of Craig Cook and others will see this as a great chance to win the British title, as well as Scotty Nicholls and Chris Harris looking to add to their titles. It also opens up the British Final and Im sure we will still see a very entertaining meeting. Felix Hernandez Jersey. Keith Chapman Tai made me aware of this and whilst it is a disappointment we, as an association, wish him well.Were pleased he is committed to the World Cup team and I wish him all the best in attempting to win a third world title. The publicity his titles have generated for the sport are a major plus for British speedway.It also opens up the British Final and Im sure we will still see a very entertaining meeting. Also See: Bet on Speedway with Sky Bet Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen