new balance men's walking shoes

in Allgemeines 02.01.2020 04:12
von Bert Funk • 3 Beiträge

I loved this site at new balance men's walking shoes first, but every post since they've announced their plan to make a shitload of money from this site is just an unrealistic, unfunny, toothless stretch of the imagination that double as ads for companies like New Balance or whatever COMPLETELY NOT RELATED TO RACE products they can gently paw at in an attempt at satire.

heh i know it was supposed to be funny but heres my real reason for buying new balance. nike sucks. i don't really like seeing tons of nike advertisements. and hearing that X athlete is being paid millions to whore their shoes just pisses me off further. add the fact that many of these shoes end up styled like they were supposed to be worn by space alien attention whores and well, i'll pick the new balance men's 990 simple and effective new balance shoes instead.

WOW i use to my a manager at a Journeys shoe store, and i must say this is true& ..i worked in a very urban mall and journeys has like skate shoes and stuff so nobody really came in new balance shoes trail running there( compared to foot locker!!!!) but when white people came in , they were like "OH MY GOSH& . LOOK AT ALL THESE SHOES& I FREAKIN LOVE NEW BALANCES!" along with birkenstocks, clarks, crocks, flip flops& & this is sooooo funny!!!!

white people wear new balance or asics or the brown shoes you cant tie. that aint no lie. so when your walkin down the street take a look at their feet. you will soon see that they are everywhere but you wont care like me. cuz my feet will new balance shoes skate be bare before i try a pair..of white people shoes that can be worn by some jews. unless they are like me and refuse to wear that gear on their feet. so id like you to share with me if you ever meet.. a white person with brand new J's on their feet. i will continue my rhyme as soon as some one gives me a beat. or let my main man finish cuz we call him mencrezey.

Another white person reports: My good friend is unabashedly unhip. He might be kinda republican but hides it around me. He owns two pairs of New Balance runners that he wears with jeans and a Ralph Lauren polo to his office job, like a uniform. He is not a runner. These shoes see a lot of short pile nylon flooring.Do you know why I wear New Balance 608's? Because they freakin' FIT!!! And they last for a very long time. Nike's and Reebok's won't make it a year, they start new balance walking shoes mens coming apart after a few months. They are garbage. Now that Converse disappeared and then came back with outrageous prices instead of being the economy shoe, New Balance is the only way to go for athletic shoes. Sorry dude, Asics suck too.

I think white people wear New Balances because the 992 (I think that's what they're on, I switched to Aasics) is one of the few decent looking shoes. It's not a fashion show. It's simply a running shoe that doesn't look like some form of urban day-glo artwork. They're also pretty good running shoes, for marathon training of course.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen