The last time I could say I had fun using a 2K game was 2K17

in Handelsplatz 14.05.2020 09:15
von Nanlina • 3 Beiträge

I'm not saying Madden is totally unenjoyable, but Madden is more rage-inducing and frustrating than really fun. Now granted, I don't play Madden, so I don't know how bad they have it, but 2K has caused me to nearly break my control on too many occasions for me to commend it. There is far, far, far too many scripted sequences, oversights, and egocentric approaches in the newer games for me to compliment it as much as I probably should.

Have I had great times playing 2K? Yes, however, the amount of times I wished to delete that is straight-up Madden vastly outweighs. The last time I could say I had fun using a 2K game was 2K17, and even that match had its defects. Following 17, Madden have gradually stagnated, both technically and creatively. Madden may very well get it worse, however 2K sucks in my opinion, plain and simple.It's nothing short of black how awful the AI in Madden is and how predetermined results are. Online is a cheesefest of abusing the AI, but the worst part is how awful the cpu gameplay is.

In the nfl teams place defensive staff on the area dependent on the offensive employees, but in Madden they take it a step farther by not only doing this, but also calling particular plays based on the one which you called to your crime. Then you will have god-awful animations to help the specified outcome are, with overlooked throws that do not make sense, ridiculous drops, awful fumbles, teleporting interceptions and so on. All this because EA can't just correctly program Madden to play somewhat organically.

I got it on sale this season after not playing for several decades, I used to be a franchise player for a decade and a half and gave up halfway into a single season because there is no method to get halfway passable difficulty/gameplay. Whether you're facing tom brady or kyle allen on greater difficulties, they are going to finish 90 percent of the passes against you if you have the policies that are right and an whole caliber defense. God it is miserable.

So this is an pass on a Large Curl, Especially since there was no Corner

Can not tell you how many times this has resulted in a choice because the QB throws it like a Dig is currently running, and the CB who is 3-5 yards behind measures over to the side to the snag. It is lol that is so broken. I have been attempting to figure out how to throw a proper fade for the last few months. Basically, you need to get a 90 + ovr WR, a 95 ovr QB, and lead the throw into the corner having a throw against a CB who is 5 inches shorter once he has beat off the media.

If you want to know more, please click mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html

nach oben springen

RE: The last time I could say I had fun using a 2K game was 2K17

in Handelsplatz 03.08.2020 10:45
von joneshalcyonn • 1 Beitrag

When will Madden's rage be resolved?

tunnel rush

zuletzt bearbeitet 03.08.2020 10:48 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen