It is only so laggy on the internet

in Aktuelles 11.06.2020 05:08
von MMODavid • 3 Beiträge

I thought I was just being impatient, what annoys me is to skip. The timeouts particularly - I don't wish to be made to watch a minimum of 5 minutes prior to being able to jump! I really don't care about computerised cheerleaders and cannons. I believe they have it to slow matches and as a Gatorade advertisement down. It is disgraceful product placement they have built into the mode.

I wish they only had an open lobby that revealed players and what groups They want to use and you can pick them if you want to play them. Plus you invest more time clicking through menus at the one (their version of my career) than actually playing basketball. The sports genre is a shame.

It is only so laggy on the internet, and among the chief reasons is because it's making you"watch" several other games at precisely the same time as you're attempting to play your own. At the main park area, there might be as many as 7 other games happening while you are trying to play yours - that is a shit ton of information that has to be passed from the server to you and it's entirely unnecessary. Like think about it, in case there are just six 3v3 matches and two 2v2 games all going at the same time, that is 43 OTHER player inputs it is collecting and getting all at one time.

That is not even taking into account if there's a special event going on and additional courts (such as there were two 4v4 courts a couple of days ago). Oh, AND they also have to (for some reason) show you all the people who are just running around, doing emotes, loading in and outside of buildings, some playing disc golf and random things like this, etc. - so that's even MORE data being passed. Why??

I get that they're attempting to choose the"experience" of being in a genuine park and playing"actual" pickup games, and seeking to make it look as vibrant as you can. However, can't they simply show you that when you are among the people? As soon as you enter a match, it should block all that stuff out and the 1 courtroom is loaded by ONLY you're on with. It'd be so much faster if it only had to load 5 other players apart from yourself or anything. And you go into the Rec why do I must watch THREE other 5v5 games going on while I'm trying to play my own and it's the exact same thing? You are making it load 40 players at the same time instead of 10. So unnecessary.

Check out nba2king for more details.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen