y of Memphis at home, improving to 32-5 all-time. Lawson also had

in Eure Charaktere 18.07.2018 05:38
von hfy962464 • 150 Beiträge

DENVER - Ty Lawson scored 25 points, rookie Jusuf Nurkic provided a lift inside by blocking a career-best five shots, and the Denver Nuggets snapped a three-game losing streak with a 114-85 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday night. Garrett Grayson Falcons Jersey .Arron Afflalo added 23 points and Kenneth Faried had 13 points and 13 rebounds as the Nuggets kept up their mastery of Memphis at home, improving to 32-5 all-time. Lawson also had 11 assists.Marc Gasol scored 18 points for the travel-weary Grizzlies, who were running on fumes on the second night of a back-to-back. They held off the Lakers 109-106 in Los Angeles on Friday.Memphis lost its cool in the third quarter, with coach Dave Joerger drawing two technical fouls, leading to his ejection, and Gasol receiving another.Denver outscored Memphis 34-22 in the third to turn the game into a rout. Afflalo led the way with 14 points in the quarter.Trying to spark his team in the third, Joerger argued a foul on Tony Allen, only to be sent to the locker room. Later, Gasol drew another technical and appeared frustrated with the aggressive play of Nurkic, who was throwing around his 280 pounds all evening. The 20-year-old from Bosnia Herzegovina finished with 11 points and 10 rebounds.Nurkic and Gasol jawed at each other at the end of the third quarter after Gasols shot was blocked.The Grizzlies, who were missing Zach Randolph (sore right knee), had won three in a row. The team is 1-1 in 2015 after going a league-best 60-23 in the 2014 calendar year.Before the contest, Joerger gave his colleague, Brian Shaw, a vote of confidence for his work this season with a banged-up roster. Shaw is missing forward Danilo Gallinari (right knee) and centre JaVale McGee (strained lower left leg).If you took the highest two paid players off of our roster right now, Marc and Zach, wed look a lot different, Joerger said. I text Brian all the time. I think Brians doing a good job.The injuries continue to mount for the Nuggets, with backup guard Nate Robinson spraining his right wrist when he fell to the floor after a hard foul by Vince Carter midway through the second quarter.Robinson made the layup and then took his foul shot — along with another for a flagrant-1 call on Carter — by shooting left handed. He missed both and didnt play the rest of the game.TIP-INSGrizzlies: Assistant Jeff Bzdelik coached the Nuggets from 2002-05. Hes a high-character guy, a really, really good coach, Joerger said. ... Asked how close Randolph was to a return, Joerger simply responded, hard to tell. ... Memphis was 2 of 14 from 3-point range.Nuggets: After consulting with a sleep study group, Shaw is having his team practice during the afternoon before games rather than in the morning. Our attention span isnt always the greatest, Shaw said. So when we do stuff in the morning, sometimes its in one ear and out by the time we get back that night.UP NEXTGrizzlies: Host New York on Monday.Nuggets: Visit Minnesota on Monday. Isaiah Oliver Falcons Jersey . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful. Deadrin Senat Falcons Jersey . The same for both the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/justin-bethel-falcons-jersey-c-66/ . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday.SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Australias Cameron Percy won his first Web.Com Tour title Sunday, birdieing the final two holes for a one-stroke victory over four players in the Price Cutter Charity Championship. The 40-year-old Percy, a five-time winner on the Australasian Tour, closed with a 5-under 67 to finish at 21-under 267 at Highland Springs. He earned $121,500 to jump from 33rd to 12th on the money list with $217,347. The top 25 after the final two regular-season events will earn 2014-15 PGA Tour cards. "It feels unbelievable," said Percy, making his 131st start on the tour. "Ive been playing well for a while. To get out with a win feels fantastic." Brandt Jobe, Zac Blair, Michael Kim and Carlos Sainz Jr. tied for second. Jobe finished with a 65, Blair had a 66, and Kim andd Sainz shot 67. Deadrin Senat Jersey. Kim was penalized a stroke on No. 18 for lifting his ball in the rough. "I was in the first primary cut and its been muddy all week," Kim said. "I wanted to check if there was mud on the ball anywhere for the lay-up. I marked it, I picked it up, and I put it back right where it went. The rules official came over because we werent sure if that was a penalty or not. And he told me it was a one-shot penalty. ... Its pretty disappointing." Percy drove into the left rough on the par-5 18th and hit a hybrid from 208 yards through the green. After a free drop from a sprinkler head, Percy got up-and-down for the victory. "Its amazing what goes through your head," Percy said. "I got lucky that ball was next to the sprinkler." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen