I have gotten bored of NBA2K: A summary of my woes

in Aktuelles 14.09.2020 08:47
von Dingbest • 2 Beiträge

So NBA2K21 is round the corner and NBA2K20 is still active (to some level that I can resonable state I care). However.I am exceptionally booooooooored. Granted, I have been playing as a couple of months after launch and that I don't have PS+ so you could argue I am not getting the maximum outta NBA 2K21. To this I say, even with PS+ I did all that I thought was fun! Lemme break down why I am bored with NBA2K as a game. This si likely gonna piss off someone so before you say anything, only know that these are my comments and if you have a problem with opinions that are not overwhelming praise, back off now. You 2K fanboys out of this space? Alright then. You had been warned, if you ain't.

The MyPLAYER Builder is becoming dull. I state this since I've build all the build I can think of and played with them to a sensible degree. The VC grind is just so dang long and not even worth it. I've played 5 seasons using one character to get to 80-88 OVR. This is because of having invested VC on clothing items that increase my VC acquistion from a sponsor. The MyLEAGUE style is becoming boring. I wanted to go for win #7 and then beat the Bulls for the most amount of championships, but the 2031 LA Clippers wouldn't let me.

The series was broken and that I was sitting there tired looking at all I had to do to recontrust a dynasty as Lebron James, Kevin Durant, and Steph Curry all retired that season and I was left wanting to fill holes no participant would. I had been sitting there bored out of my mind reading through chart after chart, stat sheet after stat sheet.making decisions I want I gave to someone else.it was boooring!

MyTEAM? Do not get me fricking started! I had been bored with that after a few months! When they added the Kobe card, I thought, why not re this man's legacy right? WRONG!! I received the cardplayed a game or two, then looked at the needs to level him up, and then immediately said screw this and quit. Plus.I did not have PS+ this time around so I didn't bother trying to play against other men and women. KTV is really cheesy and dull and what is worse? Unskippable! I do it 2K! You have relations with all the NBA! I DON'T WANNA HEAR WHAT KARL ANTHONY TOWNS DOES IN HIS SPARE TIME!!!

I understand what you're thinking; [add somthing about my ability, the quantity of time I've as a result of pandemic, etc. here], and I would like you to know,'' NBA 2K21 is graded E so it's intended for people of all ages to perform, irrespective of skill level. However.NBA 2K21 does not seem to want to create NBA 2K21 a little more accessible to the young ones as the.wait I am rambling! Sorry. Anyways! Here's the takeaway!

There are many more I want to tell you, but time is limited. These views and ideas are all from this website, if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. URL: winrsgold.com

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen