In short, I have gotten bored of NBA2K20.

in Eure Charaktere 26.11.2020 04:43
von Dingbest • 2 Beiträge

I need 2K21 to be boring! I would like to be able to sink hours into it and have some thing to do! The 2K Events are a nice change of pace here and there, but once they are gone, what then? What am I supposed to do until the next one? Having some extra daily aim in MyCAREER is nice, but a number of them are rather impossible once you're at a low skill level or a even lower OVR.

In short, I have gotten bored of NBA2K20. Will I keep playing it? Off and on, yes. I do have any other basketball games to play. NBA Live 19 remains active and I haven't gotten bored of it, NBA Live 2005, 07, 08, 09 and 10 are in my library on my PS2 and PS3 so that I have people to get lost in, and even 3 on 3 Freestyle, a free to play streetball game has not gotten boring. I've got lots of options to receive my Basketball mend. So those are my thoughts. I don't request that you enjoy my opinion like a lot of you but I do ask that you respect that I have one.

You do realize clothing items do nothing to boost your sponsorships? All you receive is free sneakers from whatever business you signed with. Much. More. Interesting. Park, play with the cages, today, my team rec, ante up, my league on the internet. All of these are so much better than simply grinding mycareer. You spent your VC on useless things then whine about how it takes too much time to upgrade characters? Playing with one season gives you enough to reach 90. Playing with rec and modes gives enough to get to 95+.

Consider giving yourself an challenge with my league. Perform online. Rebuild a team that is fighting. In summary, no I do not support overall greediness of 2K and the microtransactions, but your complaints are only wrong. As you spent everything on 26, you gained vc for them to 95, yet didn't get them up. You didn't even attempt to get half NBA 2K21, the fun half and therefore are stating NBA 2K21 is boring. Lastly, you claiming it is e rated and must be simple, that has got to be the dumbest argument I've ever heard. E is content rating not hard a match is. A match shouldn't be simple. NBA 2K21 takes at least a little skill, it just seems like you do not wanna work.

Sorry it took a day to answer back. I had some stuff to do. Where do I begin. So NBA 2K21 is E for everyone for the most elementary stuff.because of the simulated gambling (MyTEAM's literal slot machine along with pachinko boards) it ought to be a T or M or even an AO. I ai not holding my breath, although in 2K21 they'll eliminate that. The VC thing. Yeah.I got tired of grinding it out and because I am broke I'm not paying for it. I didn't understand there was not an incentive to being spat out in my host's clothing so that was unnecessary spending.

That is a and I won't be buying into it. So what if half NBA 2K21 is locked behind the need for the subscription? It's half NBA 2K21 I will not be playing since it is not worth the investment at the moment. Plus dependent on the experience I did have when I'd PS+ (toxic players, complaints about how bad my build is, etc.) and you will see why I have decided to never touch the Park 39 and a half foot rod. Playing a more challenging dificulty in MyLeague was done already.not moving around that again.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. URL: mmoexp.com

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen