I've recently purchased a new laptop

in Eure Charaktere 12.03.2022 08:37
von Alexis002 • 3 Beiträge

I've recently purchased a new laptop, and it's operating far better than the old one, so that should not be the reason. So , please, give me any suggestions as to which one I should get or give me your ability bars or any other information. Has something changed that I'm not aware of?

Is there any way that you can access the lower versions of prayers after you've reached a level of prayer enough to get to the next tier? As you all know, the Enlightenment aura is now available and it's possible it'll be a long-term replacement for bonuses XP weekends.

This is a great time to benefit from this opportunity to accomplish one of my biggest goals : 200m in Summoning. Here's the issue: I would need to get two thousand crimson charms per day, each day. This can't be accomplished by killing charms. This would require lots of staying in waterfiends.

I do value Slayer xp past 99. Therefore, camping with water friends isn't a good idea since I have no Slayer xp when collecting charms. In order to put this into perspective, I'd gain more than 100k crimson charms, when I get to 200m xp using the skill of slayer. If I get 200m summoning right now without increasing my slayer exp, and begin to aim for 200m slay afterwards, the charms that could drop become completely and utterly useless.

If you want to know more about RuneScape gold,you can visit rsgoldfast.com/

nach oben springen

RE: I've recently purchased a new laptop

in Eure Charaktere 03.08.2022 11:47
von mariarandall • 6 Beiträge

I do value Slayer xp past 99.

nach oben springen

RE: I've recently purchased a new laptop

in Eure Charaktere 18.10.2022 09:41
von monthweave • 7 Beiträge

Check all the information carefully before taking it.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen