"Hes a leader, a winner and hes demonstrated that he i

in Aktuelles 19.07.2018 08:11
von hfy962464 • 150 Beiträge

SURREY, B. Randy Moss Jersey .C. -- The B.C. Lions have named Mark Washington as their new defensive co-ordinator. Washington has served as the Lions secondary coach since 2008 after retiring as a player. "Mark is one of our leagues best young coaches and I am very excited to have him accept the position of defensive co-ordinator," Lions coach Mike Benevides said in a statement. "Hes a leader, a winner and hes demonstrated that he is more than ready for this next step in his coaching career." Washington joined the Lions as a free-agent defensive back in 2003. He spent five seasons with the Lions, winning a Grey Cup with the team in 2006. He started his CFL career in Montreal in 1997, where he played for six seasons and won a Grey Cup in 2002. He began his pro career with the Barcelona Dragons of NFL Europa, where he helped his team to the 1997 World Bowl. "I am grateful for the opportunity Mike has given me and I look forward to the challenge of helping us win a championship," Washington said in a statement. "We have a lot of talented players on this side of the ball and I expect great things from them in 2014." Sheldon Richardson Vikings Jersey . "All he says is, its crazy," DeMar DeRozan told reporters following Torontos win over the Pistons Wednesday. The Raptors longest-serving members, Johnson and DeRozan have had two coaches and 56 different teammates in five seasons with the club, all without appearing in a single playoff game. Kendall Wright Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. http://www.vikingsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Brian-Oneill-Vikings-Jersey/ . After just two league games in June, Toronto (6-4-1) will go on to play seven in July plus a friendly against Tottenham. Five of those contests are against Eastern Conference opposition, meaning valuable points in the playoff race are on the line.ORLANDO, Florida - Opening the tournament in style, the Montreal Impact topped Fluminense FC U23 1-0 on Wednesday night at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, in its first game of the Walt Disney World Pro Soccer Classic. Midfielder Sanna Nyassi scored the lone goal. With a first half largely dominated by the Impact, the games first goal came in the 18th minute when defender Hassoun Camara found the ball just inside the box, to the right side of goal. His left-footed shot was pushed away by the goalkeeper, but fell to Sanna Nyassi. The Gambian midfielder settled the ball before firing it off of the keeper and into the net. Lefèvre, Camara and Collen Warner helped goalkeeper Troy Perkins earn the shutout by making a number of solid defensive plays, especially in the first half. The second half saw a number of changes for the blue side, including all current or former field players from the Academy on the field at the same time: Wandrille Lefèvre, Karl W. Ouimette, Maxim Tissot, Zakaria Messoudi, Victor Ndiaye, Jérémy Gagnon-Laparé and Amine Meftouh. In total, 21 players saw action for the Impact in this first game of the tournament. The Impact is now 2-0 in preseason action, following a 2-1 victory on Sunday over Orlando Ciity SC in a friendly. Kendall Wright Vikings Jersey. The Impact will play its next Disney Pro Classic matchups with the New York Red Bulls this Saturday, February 22 at 6pm and then versus Sporting Kansas City, next Wednesday, on February 26 at 8pm. The championship game is set for Saturday, March 1. All Impact games throughout the tournament are streamed live at impactmontreal.com. "It was a better game tonight," said Impact head coach Frank Klopas. "We really pushed the play in the first. In the second, we gave some valuable experience to our young players and we managed to keep a clean sheet." "It was a better game tonight, compared to the first one," also said defender Hassoun Camara. "We had to be better physically and technically and we were today. We respected the game plan and now we have to grow from this game. I played with a little bit of pain but I keep working hard. I had some good runs down the flank but it was a collective effort tonight." "We were stronger tonight compared to our first game," said defender Wandrille Lefèvre. "We had goals in mind: win the game and keep a clean sheet. These are important elements that we want to improve compared to last year and we did it tonight." White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen