e blitz for a brief moment, but Okafor and Rasheed Sulaimon converted b

in Aktuelles 19.07.2018 08:41
von hfy962464 • 150 Beiträge

Durham, NC (SportsNetwork. Custom Dodgers Jerseys .com) - Jahlil Okafor scored 24 points to lead the fourth-ranked Duke Blue Devils to a 93-54 win over Furman at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Amile Jefferson posted 16 points and 12 rebounds and Matt Jones finished with 13 points on 4-of-5 shooting from beyond the arc for Duke (6-0). Our guys played hard for 40 minutes and played unselfishly, Blue Devils coach Mike Krzyzewski said. Kendrec Ferrara paced the Paladins (1-3) with 13 points and Stephen Croone added 12. Justise Winslow and Jefferson combined for nine points over the first five minutes as Duke jumped out to a 13-0 lead. Kris Acox quelled the blitz for a brief moment, but Okafor and Rasheed Sulaimon converted baskets and the lead reached 15 prior to the second media timeout. Daniel Fowler and William Gates each knocked down a 3-pointer around an Okafor layup, then Jones capped a quick 10-0 run with a pair of triples to make it a 29-8 game with just under 8 1/2 minutes left in the half. Grayson Allens 3 with a few seconds left on the clock staked the Blue Devils to a 50-22 edge at the break. Sulaimons 3-pointer made it 74-32 with 11 1/2 minutes to play in the second and the lead reached as many as 43 late in the half. Game Notes Furman senior Aaron ONeill, son of former New York Yankee outfielder Paul ONeill, checked in late when the game was out of reach ... Duke shot 57.6 percent (38-for-66) from the floor and limited its opponent to 33.9 percent (19-of-56) shooting ... Furman was outrebounded 40-27 ... Quinn Cook supplied 11 points and five assists for the Blue Devils. Yasiel Puig Jersey . She still remembers the massive roar of the home crowd when the Canadians walked out on the pitch before 47,784 fans at Commonwealth Stadium in 2002. Lang expects a similar reception for the Canadian team as the host nation at this years tournament, which begins Tuesday. Clayton Kershaw Jersey .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Fernando-Valenzuela-dodgers-jersey/ . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night.Claudio Ranieri thinks Leicester will benefit from a new Jamie Vardy after the forward was on target for England. Having been prolific during Leicesters title-winning campaign, Vardy was without a goal in 14 games for club and country going into the friendly with Spain.But the 29-year-old enjoyed a good night at Wembley, winning a penalty from which the hosts took the lead and then scoring with a fine diving header to double the advantage. Spain came back to score twice late on to snatch a draw but Vardy had been substituted by then and Leicester boss Ranieri thinks his player will be on the crest of a wave for Saturdays trip to Watford. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Finally he broke the ice, said Ranieri. It was important for him and for everybody.Of course he never spoke about this, but the goal-scorer always wants to score. I think it will be a new Vardy.He always works hard for the team. The goal was a fantastic goal, and thats OK. It will help me, help the team and help himself.I never lost confidence in Jamie. I have managed a lot of goal-scorers and its not possible to score all the time. Ranieri says at no point has he lost faith in Vardy Sometimes they have a little stop and then restart. Joc Pederson Jersey. I tried to help him and take him out.Vardy was on target 24 times last season and hopes his England goal will kick-start a scoring streak.I think its been needed and hopefully I can kick on from there now and start banging them in, he said.Its just always good to get that goal. That one is in the back of the net now and hopefully I can kick on and start putting more away. Vardy was instrumental in Leicesters title triumph last season I just think a lot of the chances I was getting last year have not been there this year.Its just all about working hard and eventually theyll come. I think it always happens when youre a striker.You do go through spells without scoring but eventually it will come back and youll be banging them in again.At the end of the day the team comes first and its about how youre working hard for the team - the bonuses come after, which is obviously the goals. Im always ready.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Mersons predictions Method to Mahrez magic Ranieri defends Drinkwater Premier League questions White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen