Cheap Lucas Moura Jersey

in Eure Charaktere 12.09.2018 03:34
von gsnoopy520 • 750 Beiträge

BEIJING, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- China Meteorological Administration issued a red alert warning for Typhoon Meranti on Wednesday, the highest alert in a four-color warning system.

The typhoon is expected to make landfall in south Fujian early on Thursday, bringing gales with speeds up to 65 meters per second and storms with rainfall of up to 380 millimeters per hour across the region.

China's National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center also upgraded its warning for ocean waves triggered by Typhoon Meranti to "red" and the State Oceanic Administration has initiated a class-II emergency response, the second highest level.

Schools and kindergartens in coastal cities of Fuzhou, Xiamen, Zhangzhou, Quanzhou and Putian were closed Wednesday.

Under China's four-tier severe weather warning system, red is the most serious, followed by orange, yellow and blue.

Winner China's Zhou Yang (R) holds up her national flag along with compatriot Li Jianrou after the women's 1 Cheap Evan Gattis Jersey ,500 metres short track speed skating finals race at the Iceberg Skating Palace at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games February 15, 2014. [PhotoAgencies]

Two gold medals at two consecutive Winter Olympics — but claimed with two different sets of feelings.

Having experienced ups and downs after the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Games, China's Zhou Yang successfully defended her Olympic title in the women's 1,500m short track speed skating at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games on Saturday.

Her victory came after years of trials following the 2010 Games.

"It had been very difficult for me in the past four years Cheap George Springer Jersey , and this moment finally came. I finally made it," the 22-year-old said after her win.

"I was in very bad condition after the last Olympics, and I used to think of giving up. But the whole team supported me, and my coach has never given up on me. I still had the dream to pursue. So Cheap Alex Bregman Jersey , I came here to win."

At the final in Sochi, Zhou — the world record holder — skated near the front for the race's duration and avoided a three-skater collision mid-race.

She took the lead with one lap to go, edging out archrival Shim Suk-hee of South Korea.

Zhou finished in 2 minutes, 19.140 seconds and was followed by Shim Cheap J. R. Richard Jersey , who took silver. The 500m silver medalist Arianna Fontana of Italy took the bronze.

It was China's third gold at the Sochi Games and the second one from short track speed skating.

China's Li Jianrou won the women's 500m on Thursday. Li did not finish the 1,000m race due to the collision.

"I was nervous at the beginning, but after I finished it I felt so thrilled," Zhou said.

"When I won four years ago Cheap Carlos Lee Jersey , it was a dream come true, and I knew I could help my parents live better lives. But now, after experiencing a lot during the past four years, I didn't expect I could come back to the Olympic Games.

"I just wanted to do my best during training and competition. I'm very happy that I've stepped on the highest podium again."

The native of Northeast China's Jilin province was selected by a local coach for speed skating at the age of 8 and soon turned to short track. She entered the national team in 2006 and won the World Junior Championships immediately afterward with a gutsy display of power and pride.

Her form improved en route to the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games.

She blazed a new world record in the 1 Cheap Roy Oswalt Jersey ,500m in 2008. In addition to her gold in Vancouver, she also helped the Chinese team win the women's 3,000m relay.

But Zhou's performance bottomed out after Vancouver because of an injury and poor physical condition. She did not compete in any international competitions until the 2013-14 season, when she claimed two bronzes at the World Cup Series.

Coach Li Yan said Zhou has beaten herself.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen