www.cheapnfljerseyspatriots.com

in Eure Charaktere 04.01.2019 08:38
von gsnoopy520 • 750 Beiträge

NAIROBI Jakob Silfverberg Youth Jersey , March 26 (Xinhua) -- While growing up, Reagan Mdogo Amalemba would never imagine that one day he would become a popular chef in an exotic restaurant located in an affluent suburb of the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.

The 33-year-old father of two grew up in the rugged hills of Western Kenya where access to modern trappings was a mirage.

Amalemba enrolled in a public school where he nurtured the dream of pursuing an elite career that would offer a strategic escape from village drudgery.

His life's journey took a tragic turn when both parents died and he was forced to drop out of high school because of lack of school fees.

Amalemba's audacious spirit and ability to adjust quickly cushioned him from social ills that are associated with poor and unskilled youth.

Official statistics showed that there are over 60 Chinese restaurants in Nairobi, creating more than 1,300 jobs for locals.

Moreover Ryan Miller Youth Jersey , more than 90 percent chefs working in these restaurants are local Kenyans.

Now an accomplished chef in an upscale Chinese restaurant in Nairobi, his inspirational life's history, as told to Xinhua on Wednesday, could as well earn him a place in history.

""While fate conspired to deny me long cherished dream of a glamorous career, I held on to hope and optimism. Soon after dropping out of school Brandon Montour Youth Jersey , I navigated through a treacherous journey in Nairobi while searching for opportunities,"" said Amalemba.

In 2010, he applied for the position of a chef at Chinese Jinjiang restaurant located in an upmarket Nairobi suburb.

When Xinhua visited Jinjiang restaurant on Wednesday afternoon, Amalemba's prowess in preparing Chinese cuisine was evident.

In a record five minutes, he prepared Cantonese squid Ondrej Kase Youth Jersey , star fry cabbage, griddle potatoes, sweet and sour pork whose taste and aroma was irresistible.

Amalemba credits Chinese mentors for his mastery of cuisine from the Asian giant.

""At first, I thought that preparing Chinese dishes was a herculean task. Like many Kenyans, I had minimal exposure to foreign cuisines. Surprisingly Chris Wagner Youth Jersey , the initial fear dissolved and currently I find it easier to cook and serve these dishes,"" Amalemba told Xinhua.

Currently a senior chef at Jinjiang restaurant, Amalemba is a model of inspiration

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen