Black Marshal Yanda Jersey

in Eure Charaktere 10.01.2019 06:53
von gsnoopy520 • 750 Beiträge

ANGELES David Njoku Browns Jersey , Sept. 17 (Xinhua) -- "Hold on tight to your dreams" and "respect your limits", said Yves Rossy, the world's first jetman when he joined with many other aviators to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the U.S. Reno Air Races recently.

"I did my best within my limits," Rossy told Xinhua in an exclusive interview after he wrapped up his performances at Reno Air Races, world's fastest motorsport, which was held at Reno Stead Airfield in Nevada between Sept 11 to Sept 15.

"I'm very happy that I could fly because I was not sure I can fly here because of the altitude," he said.

According to Rossy Jabrill Peppers Browns Jersey , Reno, with a 5000-feet (1524 meters) altitude, brought more difficulties to his flight. He said, "I have to fly about 5000 feet higher and that's really limits for me because of this thin air. The aerodynamic of the wind is less good. The power of my engine is weaker."

That means he may not be able to start the engine, which is difficult and dangerous for him. He told Xinhua that he found a solution to start the engine at low altitude and then climbed up with a running engine, which made him be able to fly.

Rossy had to cancel his last-day performance on Sept 15 because of the high winds. He said his body limits is 20 nuts but the winds was 28 nuts that day.

"That's exactly a kind of situation that you have to decide to say no. Because if you don't say no, once you'll kill yourself Myles Garrett Browns Jersey ," said Rossy.

"It's not risky when you respect the limits," the jetman said

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen