Authentic Cincinnati Bengals Jersey

in Eure Charaktere 24.01.2019 03:14
von gsnoopy520 • 750 Beiträge

PETRA Kvitova’s final tuneup for the US Open ended with a 2-6 Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale , 1-6 loss to Zhang Shuai of China in the first round of the Connecticut Open on Monday night.

Kvitova, a two-time Wimbledon champion and a three-time champion in New Haven, is just 4-4 on hardcourts this season. The Czech player returned to the tour at the French Open in May after she was stabbed during a home invasion in December, leaving her dominant left hand seriously injured.

Zhang, ranked 29th Cheap Sports Jerseys , was playing her first match in the United States since April. “I just arrived in New Haven last night, coming straight from China,” she said. “It’s a big change. It’s 12 hours’ time difference. Before the match I was still sleeping.”

Earlier, Canadian Eugenie Bouchard breezed past higher-ranked American Lauren Davis 6-3, 6-1. Bouchard Cheap Jerseys Online , a wildcard entry, next faces top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska.

Bouchard, who reached a career-best No. 5 in the rankings in 2014, has struggled recently, slipping to 74th.

In other matches Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium beat Lesia Tsurenko of Ukraine 6-2, 6-3, and Romania’s Ana Bogdan got past Russia’s Elena Vesnina, 7-5, 7-5.

The US Open begins on August 28 but two-time grand slam winner Victoria Azarenka has withdrawn from the tournament as she is not allowed to take her baby son out of California amid a custody battle with her former partner.

The 28-year-old Belarusian returned to action in June Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , after the birth of her son Leo last December, and had been hopeful that legal arrangements could be worked out to allow her to compete at the August 28-September 10 grand slam in New York.

“I am sadly unable to compete in this year’s US Open due to my ongoing family situation that I am working through,” former world No. 1 Azarenka, a finalist at Flushing Meadows in 2012 and 2013, said in a statement. “While I will dearly miss being in New York and playing in one of my favorite tournaments where I have enjoyed some of the best moments in my career Cheap Jerseys From China , I am already looking forward to being back next year.”

Due to the custody battle, Azarenka is unwilling to leave her son behind in California, where she

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen