Air Jordan

in Eure Charaktere 08.04.2019 08:21
von Lisa Jeremiah • 3 Beiträge

This looks like the Air Jordan 1 Air Jordan Mid New Love, right? The reason I ask is because this upcoming 2017 version appears to come with some subtle changes compared to the original pair that dropped back in 2007. The main change I m able to point out is that this version does not come with the jeweled Wings branding on it. Instead, Jordan Brand opts to give it more of a traditional stamped-on finish. Judging by this picture, it also appears like the gum bottom is now more of a Maize color.

Retailing for $140, this stylish variation is suggested to debut at select JB and Nike retailers starting April 20th. Stay tuned to KicksOnFire for further updates. Many people have been waiting the arrival Jordan 11 of the Air Jordan 4 Motorsport and tomorrow it ll finally be hitting retailers.Taking on a color scheme similar to the Air Jordan 4 Fire Red, this Jordan 4 switches out the red and replaces it with Game Royal for a Jordan 12 bold new look.

The majority of the shoe comes done in a White leather upper while black and blue accents complete the look. Previously exclusive to the Jordan Brand Motorsports team, now everyone will have the opportunity to add this sneaker to their collection. Get yours at select retailers tomorrow, March 25th, for a price tag of $190. Cop or drop?Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 4 Motorsport launch page now for additional imagery, the latest info and full release details.

Low-top season is Jordan 10 officially here as the sun will be shining bright (hopefully) for the next few months. Jordan Brand will be taking full advantage of this warm weather by releasing low-top renditions of some of their most popular silhouettes.One of the pairs that will get things started is the Air Jordan 13 Low as it ll be returning on the OG Navy colorway. This time around it ll be known as the Brave Blue pair but it s pretty much identical to the original.

Set to release on April 1st for a retail price of $160, is this a must cop for you?Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Royal (2017) launch page now for additional imagery, the latest info and release details.It had been a cool minute since Chris Paul was seen wearing this Air Jordan 11 PE. As a matter of fact, the last Jordan Retro time we caught him wearing these bad boys was way back in the preseason.

I don t even have to ask, but I will any way. How many of you would pick up a pair of these if Jordan Brand ever decided to release them?While a No Swoosh version was unveiled last year, the traditional Air Jordan 1 Low will be returning next month in a premium OG colorway. Flaunting tonal black across its textured suede/leather upper, the model essentially exudes more lifestyle appeal, as it s accentuated with vachetta tan leather accents gracing the tongue and heel tab.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen