gh 26 points and Kyle Collinsworth supplied 21 points, seven r

in Aktuelles 30.09.2019 08:43
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

Jared Cowen started the season last week on the Ottawa Senators top defensive pairing with Erik Karlsson. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . But just a few days later, Cowen was a healthy scratch for the clubs 1-0 win over the Florida Panthers on Monday night - a decision the defenseman admits caught him a little bit off guard. Yeah it surprised me. Only two games, so yeah it did surprise me, Cowen admitted to reporters on Wednesday afternoon. It sucks only the third game of the year. I just need to be better though. It looks like Cowen may be a healthy scratch again when the Senators host the Colorado Avalanche in their home opener on Thursday night. Based on the way the club ran practice on Wednesday, Cowen appears to be the odd man out once again. Paul MacLean did not confirm his lineup for Thursdays game against the Avalanche, but all signs point to Cowen being out of the lineup at this point. Right now Jared needs to come to the rink every day and continue to work at his game. Hes still a young player in this game -- just over 100 games - so theres still a lot to learn. There are still lots of good games left in Jared Cowen. Theres like 900 games left in him, MacLean told the media. Sometimes its hard to be that age and we dont want him to accept that youre being scratched from games. But we expect youre going to come in and work with us to become a better player because thats what its all about. Cowen saw only 13:37 of ice time against the Lightning on Saturday night and was benched for the majority of the third period and overtime after he was on the ice for Tampa Bays tying goal. While Cowen thought he played a decent game in the opener in Nashville, he admitted his performance against the Lightning left something to be desired. Tampa wasnt as good. Hard to put your finger on it, but I think looking back on it, you just want to do your job and not worry about anybody else. Take care of the simple things and then after that, the game comes to you. Both Cowen and MacLean dismissed the notion that being partnered with Karlsson has contributed to his early season struggles. Karlsson is an offensive-oriented defenceman who doesnt always play a traditional game on the back end, which could make him a tough partner for some defencemen. Ive played enough with him where I know what hes going to do and his tendencies to be able to figure it out. Its not rocket science. He is uncharacteristic of most players, but its nothing that I shouldnt be able to handle, Cowen said. MacLean reiterated on Wednesday that the defenceman he takes out of the lineup will have a left-shot - meaning that Cowen and Patrick Wiercioch remain the most likely candidates to be scratched at this point. Cowen is under the microscope this season, as he tries to bounce back from a subpar 2013-14 campaign which coincided with him signing a four-year contract extension worth $12.4 million. The 23-year-old says that the mental aspect of his game is just fine, despite the limited playing time in the first week of the season. Yeah, I have confidence, its just getting games going and shifts and rhythms. In Nashville I felt like I was getting that, but in Tampa not really, not on and off the ice. Cowen also says hes no longer feeling any effects of hip surgery from the fall of 2012 - a significant injury that stalled his development after a banner rookie season in 2011-12. I think last year I was feeling good at this point, but once the games got going it started to wear on me. But I dont think thats going to happen to me this year. I feel stronger, fitter, and more capable of playing the whole season, said Cowen. Cheap NFL Jerseys 2020 . - The infectious smile was missing from Nam Nguyen last week. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/ . -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday.Maui, HI (SportsNetwork.com) - Brandon Ashley and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson each had 15 points as second-ranked Arizona won its Maui Invitational opener with a 72-53 decision over Missouri. Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State. Arizona (4-0) scored 24 points off 17 Missouri turnovers and held the Tigers to 36.4 percent shooting to overcome a slow offensive start. Montaque Gill-Caesar paced Missouri (2-2) with 13 points and Johnathan Williams III and Keith Shamburger each finished with 11 in the loss. The Tigers will next take on Purdue, which fell to Kansas State in Mondays first game, in the consolation round. Final Score: (6) Louisville 87, Savannah State 26 Louisville, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Montrezl Harrell put up 15 points and nine rebounds, and sixth-ranked Louisville put on a defensive clinic in an 87-26 domination of Savannah State at the KFC Yum! Center. The Cardinals scored the games first 29 points, led 41-7 at halftime and rendered Savannah State into a 10-of-51 shooting night while forcing 26 turnovers and owning a lopsided 54-28 rebounding advantage. Chinanu Onuaku led Louisvilles smothering defensive display with six blocks in addition to tallying 10 points and nine rebounds. Wayne Blackshear added 13 points and Terry Rozier finished with 11 in 16 minutes for the Cardinals (4-0). Savannah State (2-3), which also misfired on all 16 of its 3-point attempts, was paced by Alante Fenners eight points. Rick Pitinos 699th career win was in the books early as Louisville completely imposed its will on the grossly overmatched Tigers, who missed their initial 23 shots from the floor and didnt record their first point until Saadiq Muhammad hit 1-of-2 free throws with 4:02 remaining in the opening half. Final Score: (11) Kansas 87, Rider 60 Lawrence, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Perry Ellis scored 17 points to lead No. 11 Kansas to an 87-60 win over Rider in a non-bracketed game of the Orlando Classic. Brannen Green deposited 17 points off the bench and Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk supplied 10 points for the Jayhawks (2-1), who rebounded from a blowout loss to No. 1 Kentucky their last time out. Xavier Lundy paced the Broncs (2-2) with 15 points and Teddy Okereafor added 10 in the setback. Kansas will open the tournament Thursday in Orlando with a matchup against Rhode Island, while Rider will take on No. 20 Michigan State in its opener. Final Score: (12) Villanova 77, (14) VCU 53 Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - JayVaughn Pinkston scored 15 points with seven rebounds to help No. 12 Villanova to a 77-53 win over 14th-ranked VCU in the Legends Classic at Barclays Center. Darrun Hilliard II netted 14 points and Kris Jenkins supplied 13 points off the bench for the Wildcats (4-0), who played their first game away from home. Briante Weber and Melvin Johnson each totaled 13 points for the Rams (3-1). Treveon Graham, VCUs second-leading scorer who entered the game averraging 18 points per game, had just four points on 2-of-9 shooting. Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shipping. The Rams patented Havoc defense couldnt stop Villanova on Monday, allowing the Wildcats to make 50 percent of their shots while only mustering a 37.3 percent success rate on the offensive end. Final Score: (13) Iowa State 84, Alabama 74 Kansas City, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Georges Niang had a game-high 28 points along with six rebounds to help No. 13 Iowa State post an 84-74 victory over Alabama in the CBE Hall of Fame Classic. Dustin Hogue had 17 points, Naz Long scored 15 and Matt Thomas supplied 13 and eight rebounds for the Cyclones (3-0), who will take on Maryland in the championship round on Tuesday. Rodney Cooper had 27 points and five rebounds, while Levi Randolph totaled 18 points and five boards for the Crimson Tide (3-1), who will play Arizona State in the consolation game on Tuesday. Final Score: (15) San Diego State 92, BYU 87 (2-OT) Maui, HI (SportsNetwork.com) - Aqeel Quinn finished with a career-high 22 points and came up big down the stretch as No. 15 San Diego State beat BYU 92-87 in double overtime in a quarterfinal game of the Maui Invitational on Monday. Trey Kell made two foul shots, stole the ball from Tyler Haws and sent it down the court to Dwayne Polee II, who went in for an uncontested dunk and an 80-76 lead. Haws briefly tied the game with a jumper, but Quinn knocked down a three at the other end. Quinns layup and Polees free throw made it an 86-82 game. BYU missed three shots from beyond on its next trip down the floor and Kell made two at the line to seal the win. Winston Shepard had 18 points and eight rebounds, Kell chipped in 14 and JJ OBrien finished with 13, nine rebounds and six assists for the Aztecs (4-0), who will play Pittsburgh in a semifinal game on Tuesday. Haws scored a game-high 26 points and Kyle Collinsworth supplied 21 points, seven rebounds and six assists for the Cougars (3-1). Final Score: (19) Michigan 70, Oregon 63 Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Zak Irvin scored 19 points to help No. 19 Michigan defeat Oregon, 70-63, in the Progressive Legends Classic on Monday. Caris LeVert tallied 18 points and Ricky Doyle registered 10 points off the bench for the Wolverines (4-0), who will play No. 12 Villanova in the final on Tuesday. LeVert went just 3-of-13 from the floor, but he managed to make 11 of his 13 shots from the foul line. The Wildcats defeated No. 14 VCU, 77-53, earlier in the night to punch their ticket to the championship game. Joseph Young netted 20 points for the Ducks (3-1), while Dillon Brooks and Elgin Cook supplied 14 and 13, respectively. Final Score: (20) Michigan State 79, Santa Clara 52 East Lansing, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Travis Trice made five 3-pointers en route to 19 points and the 20th-ranked Michigan State Spartans handled the Santa Clara Broncos, 79-52, in a non-bracketed game of the Orlando Classic. Marvin Clark Jr. added 15 points and four blocks for the Spartans (3-1), who have won two in a row since a loss to Duke. Gavin Schilling tallied 14 points and 11 boards. Jared Brownridge ended with 12 points for the Broncos (2-2), who have lost two straight. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen