he season. "Im very happy I could finally win my first WTA title," Suarez N

in Aktuelles 30.09.2019 08:44
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist has been fined $5,000 for emptying his water bottle onto Sidney Crosby while the Pittsburgh Penguins captain was involved in a scrum in front of the New York net. Adidas Nmd r1 Italia . After the buzzer sounded following the second period of Game 6 on Sunday night, Lundqvist casually skated behind Crosby and sprayed him with water while Crosby was down on the ice. No penalty was called. The league punished Lundqvist on Monday night for unsportsmanlike conduct. The teams will meet in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference second round on Tuesday night in Pittsburgh. New York is trying to complete its first comeback from a 3-1 series deficit. Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton received a maximum fine of $2,820.52 on Sunday for squirting water at Montreal defenceman P.K. Subban in Game 5 of that series. Lundqvists fine is greater because of his higher salary. Nmd Uomo Outlet . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. Scarpe Nmd Nere Scontate http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/scarpe-yeezy-350-outlet.html . -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning.Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork.com) - Top seed Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain beat two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia to capture her first WTA title at the Portugal Open, a clay court French Open tune-up. Suarez Navarro defeated Kuznetsova, the No. 7 seed, by a 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 score in Saturdays final. The Spaniard battled back from 4-1 down in the third set to record her 26th victory of the season. "Im very happy I could finally win my first WTA title," Suarez Navarro said. "I was a little bit nervous today. It was a difficult match too -- it was windy today and we were both making mistakes, and we know each other well, but the most important thing for me today was just to be solid all the time. "On match ppoint I was only thinking to put the ball in, and thats what I did, and I felt so good when I finally finished the match. Scarpe Yeezy 350 v2. . The ceremony was very special for me. I really love this tournament." The 25-year-old Suarez Navarro was runner-up here the last two years. She improved to 1-5 in career finals. Kuznetsova fell to 13-20 for her career in title matches. "I tried to fight, but unfortunately it didnt happen today, and I want to congratulate Carla on a great week," Kuznetsova said. "Its definitely an amazing feeling to win your first WTA title." The world No. 29 Kuznetsova entered Saturdays match with a 3-1 lifetime record against the Spaniard. Suarez Navarro took home $48,000 with the victory. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen