this season and with a win on Wednesday night, they

in Aktuelles 30.09.2019 08:44
von sakura698 • 300 Beiträge

Max Verstappen made an impressive start to his Red Bull career in Friday practice at Barcelona - but was still beaten by Daniel Ricciardo in both sessions. Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic . Driving the RB12 car for the first time, Verstappens fastest time was within two tenths of Ricciardos best - a commendable effort in machinery that remains unfamiliar to the Dutch teenager despite intensive running in the Red Bull simulator since his sudden promotion a week ago.By contrast, Daniil Kvyat, who lost his seat to Verstappen at Red Bull, was over a second shy of Carlos Sainzs outstanding effort as the young Spaniard wrestled his Toro Rosso car to fifth - just ahead of Ricciardo. Im happy - for the first day I cant complain, said Verstappen. I am still learning a lot about the car of course, but its getting better and better all the time. We did a lot of work, a lot of laps and I think thats the most important thing for me at the moment.Its completely different, the seat position, the steering wheel position the switches, the procedures. But I think it was a very good day for me today. How the Red Bull swappers compared in Spanish GP Friday practice Driver Team Time to leader Position Carlos Sainz Toro Rosso +1.209 5th Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull +1.272 6th Max Verstappen Red Bull +1.453 8th Daniil Kvyat Toro Rosso +2.453 15th Verstappen was also within a tenth of Ricciardo during Practice One, prompting team boss Christian Horner to enthuse: He has done remarkably well, his first flying lap in the car was very impressive.Hes settled in, but what I think it demonstrates as well is that the simulators are so good these days the guys turn up here pretty well prepared.In full: Christian Horner Q&AAccording to Horner, the Verstappen-Ricciardo partnership has the potential to become the best in F1.You can see he is pretty special, he came into Formula 1 last year and had a sensational first year and has carried that momentum into this year, the Red Bull boss added of his new charge. Vote: The best line-up in F1 Lewis and Nico? Max and Daniel? Fernando and Jenson? Or Seb and Kimi? Watching from trackside, Sky F1 analyst Martin Brundle added: For a teenager, his confidence is extraordinary. His first flying lap was immediately on the pace and he was right in there at the end of the session with Daniel Ricciardo. Its no surprise because thats how good he is.Daniel probably thought that he had Daniil Kvyat well covered and even if he is in the form of his life he will have one eye on this young tornado who has joined the team.Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Sainz stars in Barca practice Christian Horner Q&A Cheap Hockey Jerseys China . -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies. Authentic Hockey Jerseys . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna.It was Ethan Hollingsworths night. The Winnipeg Goldeyes crafty right-hander threw a complete game two-hitter, as the Goldeyes whipped the New Jersey Jackals 6-0 in front of 5,923 appreciative onlookers at Shaw Park. The only hits that Hollingsworth allowed were an infield scratch hit by speedy Felix Sanchez in the seventh inning and a flared opposite field single to right by Dwight Childs in the ninth. Hollingsworth allowed a single walk in the third, but the base runner was erased on a double play. It was a brilliant performance from the opening pitch as Hollingsworth threw the first two-hitter at Shaw Park. Ace Walker threw a one-hitter in his final start of 2010 (Aug. 29) against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks. Lefty Bobby Madritsch had the Goldeyes other two-hitter in Fargo in 2002. "I had my curveball going tonight and stayed ahead of hitters," Hollingsworth said. "The defense, as always, was great behind me. Theyre always great. I dont strike out a lot of guys (he had five), so I need a good defense and there isnt much more you can say about how good they are. "I think I might have had a complete game before, but Ive never had a two-hit complete game shutout before. It was fun out there tonight. I really wasnt thinking about a no-hitter or even a one-hitter. When I was out there, I was just thinking about protecting a 6-0 lead." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 55-33 and have matched last seasons win total with 12 games rremaining this season. Cyber Monday Hockey Jerseys. They have one more win than they had in 2012 when they went on to win the American Association championship. The Goldeyes have now won 15 series this season and with a win on Wednesday night, they can sweep their eighth series of the year. The Goldeyes have now won four straight games and lead the St. Paul Saints by nine games in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. St. Paul lost 4-2 in Gary on Tuesday night. The Goldeyes magic number is now 5. Winnipeg opened the scoring with a run in the first, as Reggie Abercrombie drove home Brock Bond with an infield single. The Fish added two in the second, as Ryan Pineda hit a solo homer and then Jake Blackwood singled, went to third on a double by Tyler Kuhn and scored on a wild pitch. Kuhn drove in a run in the fourth as Pineda, who had walked, scored on Kuhns single and then Bond scored his second run of the game as Abercrombie drove in his second run of the game with a fielders choice ground out. Luis Alen rounded out the scoring with a monster home run in the fifth. It was a big night for Pineda who homered, singled, walked twice, scored twice and drove in a run, while Blackwood and Casey Haerther each had three hits. Hollingsworth (7-1 3.63 ERA) got the victory, while New Jersey starter Tom Vessella (1-2, 4.95 ERA) took the loss. The Goldeyes finished with six runs on 15 hits, while New Jersey had no runs on just two scattered hits. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2679 Themen und 2854 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen