NBA 2K has evolved from an ordinary product

in Allgemeines 02.11.2022 03:43
von Sagelucy • 6 Beiträge

Ronnie 2K tells Complex. "I was part of our team on bringing this project to reality, and it was right to work with. The moment we released that tease, everybody assumed it was going to be another basketball player...it allows us live in fashion, culture, music which means 2K has a seat at the table right now."

NBA 2K has evolved from an ordinary product that was marketed as a novelty in the world of games. It's become a major cultural phenomenon and its connection to music, pop culture as well as fashion, sneakers and of obviously, basketball has taken the franchise to heights none other game has surpassed. With the latest edition, NBA 2K23, the game made history after announcing J. Cole as the first rapper to be featured on the cover of NBA 2K with the Dreamer Edition. Although it was certainly a surprise that 2K revealed a cover such as this especially so late in the release process, the style of the game's design probably indicated that this could happen one day. Even with that being said, this wasn't even 2K's idea. It was J. Cole's.

"Three and a Half Years" when he dunk in one break of the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie I'd love to join you on MyCareer and help you to think about the possibility of that"" Ronnie 2K tells Complex. "I was part of our team on bringing this to life but it was very appropriate to work with Ronnie 2K. When we announced the teaser, everyone believed it would be another basketball player...it allows us live in fashion, culture, music which 2K has a seat at now."

NBA 2K23 MT For Sale - mmoexp.

nach oben springen

RE: NBA 2K has evolved from an ordinary product

in Allgemeines 17.11.2022 02:51
von republictailed • 6 Beiträge

I think i have seen this word before

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen