I'm a huge fan of Austin III landing in the correct system

in Allgemeines 02.11.2022 03:43
von Sagelucy • 6 Beiträge

Any team who selects Austin III with the expectation of getting a receiver who can do everything is guaranteed to fall short. This is not how he'll be successful at the next level. The previous track star best in the role of a gadget-player in a scheme more concerned with putting the ball into the hands of weapons and letting them run. He's 5'8" and 170 pounds, he's not in the same league as defensive backs who are fighting for the ball, however, his speed in straight lines and shiftiness could allow Austin III to develop into an elite player in the third or fourth weapon.

I'm a huge fan of Austin III landing in the correct system.
Although Hardman had a stronger resume after college, with lots of footage for SEC defenses, I believe it's easy to envision Austin III having the same impact on the field. While he's likely not as versatile as the Chiefs receiver, he's a good candidate to enhance his abilities and round out his game.

It's a bit difficult to predict where Allegier will end up, but I think he'll be one of the last Day 2 selection due to his the position. He could absolutely be taken earlier but this is an instance of RBs being marginalized in Madden NFL 23 to the level that even the best do-it all backs will be taken late in the first round, at the very least.

Allegier is not a player who can offer much in the passing game, but as a second power back, he might get a spot as one of the best in the league in goal-line situations. His 5'11", 224 pound frame and ability to find spaces could be an advantageous asset.

Madden NFL 23 Coins For Sale - mmoexp.

nach oben springen

RE: I'm a huge fan of Austin III landing in the correct system

in Allgemeines 17.11.2022 02:51
von republictailed • 6 Beiträge

Great

nach oben springen

RE: I'm a huge fan of Austin III landing in the correct system

in Allgemeines 02.12.2022 09:58
von monthweave • 7 Beiträge

What do you want to mention?

snake game

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.12.2022 10:01 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: republictailed
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2680 Themen und 2855 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen